cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Phone restarts every time I get a phone call

I'm not sure when exactly this problem started, but it's been going on for a few months now. I have an Unlocked Galaxy S10e that I bought from Best Buy and got service for with Straight Talk. Every time I get a phone call, it restarts itself. I literally have not been able to pick up the phone in months. The biggest problem is that when I open the phone after it finishes restarting, there's no record of it in my missed calls or anything, so I don't even know who I missed a call from. The only way I've been able to call people back is when they leave a voicemail or when the phone is connected to the car's bluetooth, because it will display the caller's phone number on the screen of my car.

I've already looked online, but it doesn't seem like anyone else is having this problem. I got in touch with Samsung support, and though they tried, they were ultimately unhelpful. They sent me to an in-person store, but the only ones in my city covered by Samsung's warranty don't deal with software issues. I've tried things like rebooting in safe mode, looking for third party apps, and rebooting to clear some cache thing.

If you have any advice on how to fix it, I would of course love that, but this is more me asking if this type of problem is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, and if it is, how do I turn it in? I would look at the warranty myself, but it requires you to upload a picture of the reciept and I've lost it since I bought the phone back in May. 

ANY HELP AT ALL is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Phone restarts every time I get a phone call

exchange the phone best option network issue and ic that heats up and make restart
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Phone restarts every time I get a phone call

Have you been able to test the device in safe mode to see if your symptoms persist? You can do so by following these steps.

Press and hold the power button until power off, restart, and emergency mode show on screen
Tap and hold on the power off option until it changes to safe mode, then tap on safe mode.
The phone will then reboot into safe mode. You will be able to check that it is by a grey transparent box in the bottom left of the screen that says safe mode.

Let me know how it performs while in safe mode!