JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone shows two different times

(Topic created: 10-11-2019 10:12 AM)
user5OyPA4JFjm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My home screen is showing both my local time and a time that's 4 hours ahead of me. Unfortunately, the wrong time is in a much larger font and it's confusing. I've tried to Go to settings- general maintenance- date and time. Change the time zone or set time manually, to no avail. I have a Galaxy S10.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@user5OyPA4JFjm wrote:

My home screen is showing both my local time and a time that's 4 hours ahead of me. Unfortunately, the wrong time is in a much larger font and it's confusing. I've tried to Go to settings- general maintenance- date and time. Change the time zone or set time manually, to no avail. I have a Galaxy S10.

You can change homescreen widget or replace it with another one.  

First try pressing and holding on the clock on the home screen and see if it will show you settings for the clock.  If it doesn't, also tap and hold on the clock, but this time remove it.  After that tap and hold on the empty spot on the home screen and when menu appears, go to widgets and select single clock

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@user5OyPA4JFjm wrote:

You can change homescreen widget or replace it with another one.  

First try pressing and holding on the clock on the home screen and see if it will show you settings for the clock.  If it doesn't, also tap and hold on the clock, but this time remove it.  After that tap and hold on the empty spot on the home screen and when menu appears, go to widgets and select single clock

user5OyPA4JFjm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your help with this, it's greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
SWD1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Although this is unrelated my boot screen was showing a different time then my home screen Could not find the single clock, however did manage to get the correct time on my home screen

0 Likes