cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G-ProPIA
Galaxy

Photo Gallery - S10 improvement suggestion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So  I am just wondering why there is no option to move a photo to an album, once you are looking at the full view of the photo. That is odd. My old HTC one m8 could do that, but this can't.  That should be added to the 3dot menu choices.  why not be able to add to an album there? And yes, i do know how to move a photo to an album. I have to do it from the mini view of the photo and hold it and select , then do the 3dot and see that choice there so no need to explain how to currently do it.thx.

ALso, how about some layout options for the albums? only one view.. the blocks. I like the layered horizontal view that i used to have on my old phone's gallery.  Strange that there is no other option for the layout of the album view.  Phone is great, but some processes have too many steps here. Lots of areas to improve, but i do like this phone for the actual phone. i guess i could download another photo viewing app, but this should come with a good one.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Photo Gallery - S10 improvement suggestion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Photo Gallery - S10 improvement suggestion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post