cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Photos Not Fitting To Screen S10 Note+

The solution is often something simple... have you switched into/out of Desktop Mode? There are a lot of responses and I didn't read through every one, so if this has already been suggested I apologize in advance.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks, yes tried that too.

Had a 45 min conversation with Samsung support today and they accessed my phone and played with every option under the sun but still not resolved. 

They said it's a Samsung internet/ chrome compatibility issue on note 10 and to use Google browser instead.   That's a workaround but not great as that had compatibility issues on some websites for other reasons plus having to keep switching between browsers is a pretty poor user experience for one of Samsung's flagship phones!

I asked what Samsung intend to do to resolve the issue as was unacceptable.   A tech case has been raised however I doubt much will happen.   

Probably going to return phone as still in 14 day cooling off period.  

Highlighted
Constellation

I have note 10+. Tried installing the Opera Browser, and have the same issue with Facebook inside Opera. So it's not only with Chrome.

It's a dealbreaker. It's a way to expensive phone to be having this kind of problem. So Samsung needs to fix this with an update, and it's extremely urgent. 

Astronaut

I just got the s10 plus and this was happening to me as well. I fixed the issue. 

I lowered my front size and then went into advanced settings and enabled one-handed mode.  Worked like a charm. I don't know why the mode has anything to do with it but I no longer have the issues. 

Highlighted
Constellation

@userS1N9CzXAwd wrote:

I just got the s10 plus and this was happening to me as well. I fixed the issue. 

I lowered my front size and then went into advanced settings and enabled one-handed mode.  Worked like a charm. I don't know why the mode has anything to do with it but I no longer have the issues. 

Not working for me with one-handed mode. Smaller font size is a dealbreaker, so not going to try that. I bought a big phone to be able to increase the font size, without loosing to much content.