Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpBnyjumVeE
Asteroid

Re: Photos Not Fitting To Screen S10 Note+

useralEpf8tOgo
Astronaut

Same issue here. I got my note 10 plust last week and am facing the same horrible issue and its quite irritating. 

userhFRbCJhhwQ
Asteroid

This is a Note10 issue. I have the Note10+, and it's not just Facebook. I've had it on other sites too.

And to the people who say just download the app, that's not a solution, it's a work around. I don't use any social media apps because they just take up space for something the browser should be perfectly capable of, and is, unless they specifically block it to push app installs.

But i can confirm I've seen it with other sites, making it a Note10 issue.

Anyone with the non-plus having this same issue? 

user1U2dUWpFJ9
Constellation

I recently upgraded and was experiencing the same issue, however if you view your browser in the desktop version vs the mobile it will fix the issue and you can just switch back and forth between desktop and mobile. Hope this solves any issues. 

Gregc6180
Asteroid

I just purchased my Note 10+ a couple of days ago and I'm having the same issue with Facebook pictures  and window popups not centering either. Any help would be appreciated. 

bigpoppapaul
Constellation

I'm having an identical issue. It's definitely something to do with the how the Note 10+ is interacting with both Chrome and Samsung Browsers. 

I'm looking at the exact same post on my Note 10+ and my Note 8 and my Note 10+ is zoomed in on the [post while the Note 8 isn't. So the problem is NOT the pages mobile optimization. 

I also tried the DuckDuckGo and Firefox browsers and looked at the same page and both looked fine, so it has something to do with just the Chrome and Samsung browsers and the Note 10. 

Below are the Screenshots of each example. 

Note 10+ Samsung Browsernote10samsung.jpg

Note 10+ Chromenote10chrome.jpg

Note 8 Samsungnote8samsung.jpg

Note 8 Chromenote8Chrome.jpg

Note 10+ FirefoxNote10firefox.jpg

Note 10+ DuckDuckGonote10DuckDuckGo.jpg