cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Photos Not Fitting To Screen S10 Note+

I'm having this same issue on the Note 10. This thread was HIGHLY annoying, as I was expecting to read productive responses to the issue. It's extremely annoying. As much as the phone costs Samsung needs to get with it. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Did anyone sort this out yet Please??? It is so dam anoying. I used to have a S7edge and in the browser/web setting it had the zoom option " Adjust picture zoom to fit page" If you turned that on it would then adjust the zoom size of the picture so it would then fit Correctly and fully within the screen area but this Note 10+ does not seem to have that Option. with everyone seemingly having this same issue surely they would have figured somthing out by now???

Highlighted
Constellation

I've got the same issue, using Samsung Note10+, not just Facebook but a few other websites too. Always have to rotate the phone to landscape to see the full images.

Can't we get someone from Samsung to please accept the mistake and look at this issue? It's annoying 

Highlighted
Constellation

This is beyond unacceptable specially for the phone price! It's an issue in a lot of sites and I even downloaded one game app and it was happening to the ingame adds! It makes for a very unpleasant experience sites look soo ugly and sometimes functionality is affected too

note10+

Highlighted

Try manually resizing the photos by pinching in on the screen. It just may be a persistent screen zoom fault that needs to be reset. Another approch is to cycle magnifacation on and off in visibility enhancements under accessibility in settings.

Highlighted
Constellation

I just got my note 10 plus 5g today and have this exact same issue.  Have my s10+ here too and has no issue whatsoever using same sites in same browsers.   

I've played with every setting possible to try and fix this but no luck. 

If I can't get a fix in a few days then I'll be returning the phone. 

Will try calling support tomorrow. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Do you have a S10+ with the latest update? No it does not work.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I could use another phone

Highlighted
Constellation

As per my post I have both the note 10 + and s10+. The issue only exists on the note 10.  

I've tried pinching the screen etc and it doesn't resolve the issue. 

As previous posters have clearly stated this isn't necessarily just Facebook so suggesting using an app to resolve the issue isn't a resolution as it impacts other websites without apps.

Samsung need to address this- simple

Highlighted
Astronaut

SNichboyce. My S10+ worked fine until the last upgrade. Now pictures are zoomed in and offset on Facebook, Lowes, Home Depot, Publix, etc.

No problem on iPhone 10vi traded in or on my wife's iPhone 8+.

Definitely a Sumsung issue.