cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prrestiige
Cosmic Ray

Please voice your opinion

ok yea, the rollout was kinda dumb, only 10k spots? Please, that is the amount of people per square mile in Washington DC. I don't think that this is been a reason to drop sammy, but honestly iPhone is just looking more stable, more widely used, much more connected, better integrated. It's just getting annoying when ur phone is better than theirs, yet our company can't deliver on a easy beta test. Those are just my thoughts, please tell me yours.

18 REPLIES 18
usereu21FTsxQ6
Cosmic Ray

Re: Please voice your opinion

A beta test is just that, a chance for the company to work out the bugs. There will be other openings, but first, ensure that it's actually useable. No point in rolling out the beta to the entire world, only to have people upset that their camera, it ear buds or fingerprint security, or whatever it is, doesn't work. The goal of the company is to put out a quality product, not to "upgrade" everyone to buggy firmware. And please, go to 🍎. One less person to queue in the beta lineup...

Prrestiige
Cosmic Ray

They can do it just like Apple and Google do, they put out an optional beta to whomever wants it. It has the risks enclosed of course. How is that a problem to do? It's not forcing you to download it in anyway.

Madhugowda123
Astronaut

Did someone force you for beta ? Did Samsung forced you ? It was your choice to register for the beta

Guvnor
Astronaut

Where did you read 10k spots?

Closluisjr
Cosmic Ray

See I'm not upset about beta, I'm upset about how the unlocked US devices are treated. Always last on updates, including critical ones, where one carrier can delay my device getting an update for 3 months.

user3PHscnxDFI
Cosmic Ray

From what I'm hearing about major bugs, be grateful you didn't get it. BTW- enjoy your iPhone, I'm assuming you're switching tomorrow since missing out on the beta.

Guvnor
Astronaut

Lol...there are no bugs so far. It's flawless 😍

Highlighted

I am disappointed, i was waiting since 6 am MST refreshing constantly yet i never even saw an inclination of the registration button popping up, then i noticed most of my felliw U1 users werent either. cant help but think we might have been cheated out a little, if i dont get the option to register might just flash it to my phone or be patient and wait until the release, it blows.

Prometheus19
Asteroid

Hey guess what you cant have everything its a beta not the stable version what did you freaking expect.