cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbgXPV51jZD
Constellation

Poor connectivity

Ever since I have gotten my phone, I've noticed a lack of cellular service compared to previous versions of the samsung phones. The phones Ive compared all have AT@T as their carriers. Often times I have intermittent connection problems walking around in the open while an S7 or S6 will have full bars and connectivity to cellular service while being right next to me. Is this to do with the hardware if the S10+?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Poor connectivity

Yup, because the S10 all models have a network coding issue as well as possibly hey pulled a bait and switch on hardware using substandard parts while charging a premium.

People have complained about it since release... Samsung doesn't care

1ng3nious
Asteroid

Do you think time to change to different make?

user5rHeGQq7XN
Astronaut

I bought the Galaxy S10+ on 11/26.  The network connection seemed ok for a few days.  Now I  am constantly getting poor network connection errors when using apps or when updated are available.   I also have poor bluetooth quality while in my car.  When I as m on the speakerphone the person on the other end says the quality is poor.  I think I will be returning the phone today.  Very disappointed with Samsung. 

userhgpxHr5HtW
Constellation

I love my Samsung Gallaxy S10e. T-Mobile is the bomb!

Samsung_RlahitI
Astronaut

I just got the a new Samsung & I am having major loss of service too! Way more then both of my past Samsung phone's! Samsung is there a way to fix this connectivity loss of cell service? I have same carrier as I had since 2010 so I know it's only the phone! Help here would be appreciated

Samsung_3kphNYo
Astronaut

Does this apply to the note line as well or just the s series