cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie1580
Astronaut

Pop-up notification bubles S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey all, I am getting these strange pop-up bubbles when I am on the phone and I get a notification. The best way I can describe the pop-ups is they look exactly like FB Chat Heads, only they have the app icon instead of someones head and if you click on it, either takes you to the app, or displays this tiny little version of the app, and it is really pissing me off. I do not want the bubbles. This does not happen when the phone is locked either.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Pop-up notification bubles S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rookie1580  I still have the answer for you, no worries. Go to Settings, find Advanced Features. Go to Smart Popup View and turn it off for all the apps you so desire lol. 

15 REPLIES 15
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rookie1580  pull down your notification shade twice to get to your quick access menu. Find edge lighting and toggle it off. 🙂

Rookie1580
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the attempt but that did not solve the problem. Please see attached.popup_bubble.jpg

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rookie1580  I still have the answer for you, no worries. Go to Settings, find Advanced Features. Go to Smart Popup View and turn it off for all the apps you so desire lol. 

Rookie1580
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good to go. Thank you so much. I will create a different thread for my other question.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rookie1580  I can assist you here. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rookie1580  you are able to turn on tap to wake or life to wake. You can search for them in your Settings search bar at the top to find them. Is that what you were wanting to accomplish?

Rookie1580
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. That is not a feature I enjoy. It was turned by default on my phone when I got it and I do not like it. I turned it off already.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rookie1580  you want to change the home button long press to go to the lock screen? Sorry you edited your post and I can't see what you were wanting to do anymore haha. 

Rookie1580
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. My apologies. Sorry I did that I was gonna make a new thread then u just told me to stay here. And yes I am trying to long press the home button to bring up the lock screen.