cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Pop-up notification bubles S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rookie1580  yikes, I don't think there is an option within the phone to do that. There may be a 3rd party app that would be able to do that though. I found one called Multi Action Home Button. It seems pretty cool. You do have to pay $1.99 for the pro version, but that was the best app I saw currently in the brief period I just checked. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rookie1580  you can still post another thread, I just wanted to see if I could help you with your other concern here. Someone else might have a better answer for you so feel free to do whatever 😋

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Omg, thank you! That was so annoying! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You, sir, are the best. This was getting on my nerves. From one day to another this feature activated itself in my phone. Not it will be forever off. Thanks!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks a lot .

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much. It was turned on in advanced features and keep your fingers crossed it stops that stupid bubble head. Was driving me crazy. You are good at this. Thank you again. 👍

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @VerbumVeritum 

I personally like the pop up display preview. 

I wasn't aware of the "bubble" option until about a month ago, i do love it, the ability to multi task. 

My problem is, i now only get the message preview pop up on my lock screen when my phone isn't in use. If i am actively on my phone i only recieve the bubble, i do not get the message preview pop up at the top of my screen. 

All notification settings appear as though i should be receiving it. I would love to know if there is a fix for this. 

Thanks.