Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MrGio
Cosmic Ray

Preorder galaxy s10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i noticed before preordering the Galaxy s10 plus. It says March 15 ship date, so today i checked and it said March 22 than tonight it said march 15 again. When is the phone exactly going to be shipped? Lots of other carriers and stores (best buy for example) say March 6-8 are shipping out the galaxy s10's (including the plus) so what am i missing that Samsung is shipping way more late? I have the funds to preorder it but rather not wait till March 15 nor 22 for it 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Preorder galaxy s10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

211 REPLIES 211
vaziee01
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I  pre ordered the Galaxy S10+ and mine says ships by March 15th. I find it weird when the release date is March 8th. I thought if you pre ordered anything you get it by said release date. 

user8EDi5czuM7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yea I find that weird to also samsung has already charged my account for the pre order  and its say March 15th as well im starting to get upset 

userGdsIR7EhzC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, but Samsung charged my account last week when I preordered and today I notice all my money is back on my account and I have no email from them?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGdsIR7EhzC  holds are placed on accounts for 2-3 days (sometime more) when placing preorders. After that, the money will reappear in your account. The money will only be taken out once the order actually ships. It's a pretty normal thing, no need to worry. 

userjKTPd6osnT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the  Same thing happened to me I just checked my bank account and all my money is back and I haven't received an email from them either

userEOqNEa1RGg
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same I paid with my credit card and the charge disappeared a couple days after 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userEOqNEa1RGg initial holds are normal on your card. You will be charged when it ships. 

usergcYFEuP9qa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are suppose to get your preorders a day before release so March 7th. But apparently we are receiving them March 9th. The S8, S9, Note 8 and 9 we all received the day before launch. Why they changed it up and are shipping it so we recieve it a day late just doesnt make sense 

userfLbUCXeq2J
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here except mine shows a ship date of BY March 22nd. Smiley Sad