userN9fKx6Pm9Y
Constellation

Re: Preorder galaxy s10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine says March 22...........

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It said in the beginning it was March 8, then some models started to get pushed back a week. This is quite normal, for example Apple iPhone can sometimes take up to 2-3 months to be delivered. When a company gets a large number of pre-orders they start adjusting their delivery estimates just to keep expectations reasonable. It's better for them to quote March 15 and hopefully deliver early (which was the case for me the last two times I pre-ordered with Samsung) than continue to promise March 8 and risk having some delivered late.

I just checked and some models do show March 22nd now. People have to act quick if they want it first. I admit, I didn't. I pre-ordered 3-4 days after it was announced and mine says March 15. But the longer we wait the more it can take.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
user8EDi5czuM7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre ordered the very first day in fact at 12:01 thats the troubling part of the situation 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user8EDi5czuM7 have you talked to anyone about this? 

user8EDi5czuM7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@VerbumVeritum yes I have spoke to several reps over the last couple of days with no resolution they just said to wait and one rep told me my order was sent to the warehouse and scheduled to be delivered by the 8th which i did not believe one bit!!!

MrGio
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Understandable just it's pretty bad that the main manufacturer is having issues but bigger carriers have no issues. I don't mind waiting just preorders should stick to their name and not ship late. Loses customers who ain't patient enough 

user8EDi5czuM7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MrGio Exactly my point Im thinking that pre order is first come first serve and my carrier is getting there orders on the 6th..Im really close to cancelling  and just go the retail store early on the the relase date

MrGio
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user8EDi5czuM7 same here. I wanted to try Samsung directly this time instead of my carrier but now im debating it. Rep over the phone told me as well its first come first serve but i have people who bought it on the day i wanted to and got "March 8th" don't understand how this is calculated. 

user8EDi5czuM7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MrGio I done really trying to figure it out with samsung I just might cancel it and pay the extra with my carrier to get it on the 8th

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.