cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernQt1vDgaSO
Asteroid

Re: Preorder galaxy s10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So Samsung, why would you send an email for me to send my old phone in, when I havent even gotten the S10+ that I ordered on March 1?

Boullion2016
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here lol got the email also but no phone yet 

userLRdgCKvnbF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an estimated ship date of 3/22. For yours did your order status change from Confirm order to Preorder or does it still say Confirm? Mine just changed and my cancel button is gone. I want to check the app but this is going to be my first Samsung phone and cant check the app.

userepkRnJptnw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do they send you a box to send in your old phone?

Highlighted
TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You use the same shipping box that your new phone came in. You can print out the shipping label from the email that they send you.

userYCBRDhfMvr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is rediculous.  The solution is not even a solution.  I pre ordered the s10 white through best buy on march 4.  There is no info about the delay at all. no eta either.  Best Buy have no info.  when asked about the frew earbuds, they were just guessing samsung would probably extend the deadline to claim the free earbuds due to the massive delay of the shipment.  But when I calles that solution phone number, they just doesn't want to respond to my question because i ordered through best buy, a third party.  When asked about the free earbuds, again, they told me to talk to best buy.  nobody is taking responsibility here.  rediculous samsung!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know what the point of reserving a pre-order slot is, if it doesn't actually reserve anything?? I reserved my spot for a pre-order, received the pre-order email promising March 8th ship date, and then ordered the S10+ phone of Feb 20th. I immediately receive an order confirmation email with a March 15th ship date... Then today, Samsung takes back $21.99 of the $30.99 cash back for the samsung.com samsung pay promotion! Did anyone else get duped by these BS promotions?

userOPAmL2i3gb
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I lost some of my cashback through Ebates. It was $36 and a few days ago dropped to $21, still no sign of shipment either.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userOPAmL2i3gb We recommend you reaching out to our ECommerce department (855-726-8721) to resolve this issue.

userMTP5yoQXLn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ขอบคุณที่ให้ฝากเว็บน่ะค้ะSmiley Very HappyE
https://betufa.net/