Constellation

Preorder galaxy s10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, i bougth a s10+ with  gift of $130, where is the code. Thanks

usercrOIqJ3ZyG
Asteroid

Re: Preorder galaxy s10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm with you. Any word yet? Ebates says that Samsung will be the provider of the ecert but I've heard nothing as of yet. Luckily I got a screenshot of the deal!

_Trigger_
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I guess the launch for free buds is pushed back a week currently?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @_Trigger_, the date varries by the time that you claim your promotion. I received my pre-ordered device on 03/06/19 and claimed my Galaxy buds that same day. I recieved my free Galaxy Buds this past Monday. My parents on the other hand claimed theirs on 03/12/19 and have to wait till the first week of May. I think this is due to an unexpectedly much higher amount of pre-orders.

I know this isn't a solution or something you'd likely want to hear but I hope this helps.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@_Trigger_, I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user9EEBcsPws3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys is anyone having similar problem? I ordered samsung galaxy s10 plus last thusday and received confirmation email from samsung that its been dispatched. I received the ear buds on 11/03 but havent received the mobile phone still! (Today is 14/03). On the tracking page it says in-transit and the last scan was 11/03. Startrack doesnt know what the problem is and keep telling me to contact samsung to track it down. The problem is samsung support centre is sooooo busy and i can never talk to them. The line goes disconnected automatically after like 30 min. Any suggestion on what i should do? Should i just wait?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

useryDFSebHL9b
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have contacted them several times now because my roommates ordered two days before me, with a different carrier on a separate order AND payment. They informed me that mine would not ship until BOTH of my roommates trade ins were returned. The first phone arrived and the trade in was returned 2 weeks ago...now they say the second phone is backordered and mine wont ship until that one ships and the trade in is returned. I reported this on the 15th when my phone was to ship and was told it would take 5 business day for response. It has been 9...still no phone...I hope you work out these problems before the next phone launches because this has been the worst customer service experience ever. You should note...someone giving you money will always prefer the truth to a runaround...it should not be so hard to give money away.

userc0DEoodGvx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

im going through the same thing, i ordered my phone on the 12th and it said eta will be 3/15 but yet still its in process, so i dont even know when my order will be shipped

David_L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I "Pre-Ordered" a White S10 128gb on the 21st of February, the first day of pre orders. It said my order would ship by the 15th of March. Today is March 20th, and still nothing. On the 19th, I got an email from Samsung:

"Dear customer,

This email is regarding your order #XXXXXXX

Due to higher than expected demand, your order is currently delayed. Samsung will continue to work to get your order to you as soon as possible and expect your order will ship by March 20, 2019."

Today is March 20 and no shipping yet. No tracking number. No email confirmation of shipping. Tomorrow makes a whole month and I still have not received my device. This is ridiculous. Now it'll end up being like March 25th and I still won't get any information.