cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userKXYgnzeztM
Astronaut

Prism Green samsung galaxy s10 in us (request)

I wanted to get a green samsung galaxy and i noticed that samsung didnt sell one. then i went googling and it turns out they dont sell it only in the us and I thought that was kind of dumb. I would love to get a prism green s10 plus so if anyone has any ideas please share them. I would like it if they could start selling the green one in the us.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Comet

Prism Green S10 aren't available in US. And there is now...

Prism Green S10 aren't available in US. And there is now news about Prism Green coming to US officially from Samsung. So we'll just have to wait and see if they'll release it in US. It is only available in international markets or Online markets for now to purchase.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

BALTHAZSAARBBB
Asteroid

You can check nevermsrp seller on eBay he sells unlocked...

You can check nevermsrp seller on eBay he sells unlocked international versions of the Samsung phones he probably has the phone you are looking for but it might not work on Sprint or Verizon but I've seen some YouTubers use the international version on Verizon