Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user6nyflVJFSv
Asteroid

Pro-Mode recording missing in VIDEO - Disappointment

Hey guys,

I just purchased the Galaxy S10E because of it's amazing new camera with wide angle lens.

Now I found out that the much loved pro-mode is not available for video recording, neither is the wide angle lens?

Maybe I overlooked the option to enable it. If not, this is a very bad decision to take of this function. I primarely bought the Galaxy phones for this since Apple etc. are far behind in this.

Can someone please let me know how to fix it or if there is an update / app or whatever to bring back the PRO MODE?

THANK YOU

- A really disappointed Samsung fan

5 REPLIES 5
justinooo
Constellation

Re: Pro-Mode recording missing in VIDEO - Disappointment

I have an S10 and I'm able to access the wide-angle lense while recording videos. However, you're correct that there is no pro mode while recording videos. Disappointing but it can be changed in a software update. Hopefully they update that.
user6nyflVJFSv
Asteroid

I really hope you are right. This is an essential feature which I used on a day-to-day basis. Android or Samsung NEED to fix this ASAP!
user2d56tvx8zp
Astronaut

Yes, we require Pro mode in video recording...

userQNAZehxeOC
Constellation

Don't count on that. They removed PRO mode to all of us with new Pie garbage!

I use S9+ and we all are complaining about this for half a year now.

Samsung obviously don't care at all and obviously don't have ittention to bring back PRO mode because if they do, they could do that million times in the past half a year. They just don't want to tel us that.... because I'm guessing that would affect their sale.

I am so outrageous beacuse of that because only reason that I am using S9+ is pro mode for videos - that is the reason why I purchased it - and then they steal from me what I paid for - that is just a crime!!!

user6nyflVJFSv
Asteroid

Now that I have this phone for over a month So many situations were I couldn't use the promode feature while filming, so in the end I didn't record at all.

I can't believe that Samsung is doing this. Is there any way to get back the promode with modding/hacking the phone or anything else?