cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userV9Va03QpCw
Asteroid

Problem Samsung Music & Gallery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I transferred the data from my S9+ to my new S10+. All transferred smoothly & quickly except that all my mp3 music & my photos went into storage instead of Samsung Music & Gallery which shows nothing in them. There are no cards in the phones & I never needed cards throughout all my upgrades from the S4 through to the S9+. All my music & photos showed up in Samsung Music & Gallery but not this time in the S10+. The phone doesn't allow for transferring them that I can find. Is there a fix or does the S10+ have a glitch that needs a fix & upgrade from Samsung? Or would it work if I get a card in in the S10+?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What app did you use? I would suggest smart switch!! That...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

do they show up in 3rd party music players from playstore like poweramp ?

5 REPLIES 5
JRbowling1997
Astronaut

What app did you use? I would suggest smart switch!! That...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What app did you use? I would suggest smart switch!! That transfers everything over!!!

userV9Va03QpCw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did use Smart Switch and the results are what I said the problem is/was. This problem has the dealer stumped as well. He tried numerous ways to try to get it transferred & fixed but he could not find a solution either. What could be a next step?

@JRbowling1997 wrote:

What app did you use? I would suggest smart switch!! That transfers everything over!!!

@JRbowling1997 wrote:

@JRbowling1997 wrote:

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you have a lot of music files? Try transferring a little at a time.

userV9Va03QpCw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried transferring one mp3, 10 mp3s and more. It doesn't make a difference how many I tranfer. They go directly to internal storage  and don't show in Samsung Music. I guess I'll call the Samsung customer service people and see what they have to say.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

do they show up in 3rd party music players from playstore like poweramp ?