cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userV9Va03QpCw
Asteroid

Problem with samsung music & gallery on S10+

I just had everything transferred from my S9+ to my new S10+. The only problem is, unlike all the transfers on all other phones that I upgraded to, that my music & photos went to and stays in storage while not showing up in Samsung Music and in Gallery as with all my previous phones.  Does anyone know why nothing shows up in Samsung Music or Gallery or how it can be transferred? I can't find any solutions.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Problem with samsung music & gallery on S10+

Were those items stored on the micro-SD card in the S9+? If so, you will need to transfer that card to the S10+ or at least copy them from that card to the S10+.

userV9Va03QpCw
Asteroid

Re: Problem with samsung music & gallery on S10+

There was no card in the S9+, which worked perfect, and there is no card in the S10+ which doesn't work. It has worked without cards from the S4 through all my upgrades through to the S9+. The S10+ seems to have a problem with this. Are there any other possible fixes or is there a problem in the S10+ that Samsung needs to fix and update?

@LongHiker wrote:

Were those items stored on the micro-SD card in the S9+? If so, you will need to transfer that card to the S10+ or at least copy them from that card to the S10+.

@LongHiker wrote: