cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_froawWo
Astronaut

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same problem before with my iphone X. It was a issue with the line. They had to assign a whole new number for it to work.

Martinozmania
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. Seems like the only fix is rebooting, updating prl/profile, and that only works for a short time 

userC1LD9TcFkm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Iv never had a problem with samsung until now. I have alot of samsung phones never had an issue until i bought two s1o plus cell phones one blue one white i could got a third one free but opted out not to. Blue s10 plus heats up on onside to a burning point. Lte 4g and 3g do not work how come? Im always in roaming never had an issue with s7 or s8 how come now? Im going to my sprint store today after work if nothing seems to change im getting different phones. Im not happy or pleased when i pay to have cell service and my cell does not. I have contacted sorint more then several times they have been helpful but samsung can u please fix this asap. I have done ##72786# i have looked at sim card and changed from auto to lte/cdma.i dont want to be in roaming all the time hope this can be fixed asap or you will lose a samsung customer cause right now these s10 plus is not worth what they say there worth if u csnt get signal data lte 3g or 4g hope i can get some feedbsck before i go to sprint store today. Also why is one sude of s10 plus burning up or getting way to hot as if it were to explode? Thanks 

Finley21
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, a lot of people are having the same issues so don't think it's just you. I am suffering from the connection issues as well and hope that an update come out soon.

userEbE1P772da
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The reason why phone is burning up is because it's trying to scan for the best signal too much of the time and that requires more power to boost the phone's antenna reception reach. The problem is not much as the phone but more the poor Sprint service in your area.

userqIQzaAB3mO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I unlock my S10+ from sprint and have the same problem in att with a fresh rom

626DenaGURL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  its so frustrating !!  I hate the fact that I already paid for my phone upfront and now it doesn't even work (half the time). I want a new phone but now I am worried that all new phones will have issues do to the network.  (being slow). UGH I have my s8plus but I paid over 1000 bucks for a LEMON phone!!  class action lawsuit!!  for our time and energy .. had a phone interview for a project and my phone just constantly drops..

Highlighted
AMorris917
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My new Galaxy s10 plus randomly disconnects and reconnects to the network. I took it to a Sprint store and with the help from another Sprint store employee, no one was able to figure out the problem. I checked other message boards and I am not the only one experiance this issue. I never had this issue with my Galaxy s8 plus. Samsung please find a fix for this. 

MachineGod
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the issue with mine a rep at a repair center did this for my phone.

Enter data programming mode by Opening the Phone app and dial ##3282# > EDIT> ENTER MSL 000000 > OK > LTE > Band41 Enabled > Deselect > Reboot device.

AMorris917
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the response. I have also tried this and it actually made it worse.