cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and baseband version?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-G975U

G975USQU1ASBA

user7Yswj04QF6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey don't send the phone in!

So I was having the same problem on tmobile, but with complete network loss besides wifi. I was going to flash a new software OS onto my device to fix it, but that wasnt necessary either.

The problem is the newest security patch so there are two solutions.

1. Take it to best buy to the Samsung tech & have them downgrade the software, & hold off on updating till the next is released (didnt work for me)

2. Go into your closer provider's box store & have them port to a new sim card. This worked for me right away.

Tmobile was going to make me get a refurbished replacement which I didnt want to do, so the fact that I didnt need it at all is great!

userD9o2k8J6bs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the s10 plus on sprint same issue, my best friend has an s9plus with Att and she is experiencing the same issue. 

luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes.. calling Samsung tomorrow to replace s10+  tired of all the issues!!

Highlighted
Vong
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered a S10 plus through Sprint and received it on March 6th. The first week of it was fantastic. The last 2 days have been horrible. I started experiencing mobile data connection issues. Basically as if I was in a bad spot with no reception. I would get this notification, "Unable to establish a wireless data connection" all day, throughout various times of the day and pretty frequent at that. I would drop down to 3G or no service at all. That made daily use a pain not having apps load properly or fully.

Today, March 17th, I chatted with Sprint online chat support and have done everything from updating PRL, profile, and making sure all the current updates were done. Sprint tech support even did some stuff on their end to try and help my situation, but I was told everything checked out on their end and no outages in my area that should affect my mobile data connections/service. Then at the end of the chat, I was told that it's a common issue at the moment with the S10's and that Samsung is aware and an update should be rolling out, so I just have to deal with it for the time being.

Is anyone else who has a S10 having mobile data connection issues? 

userj6rFN5dVEW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YES!! I have the s10+ with Sprint and it's the same thing.  It's horrible.  Even my connection over wireless is unstable!!

user91oAOB0Mw0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have issues with wifi only. Sometimes I get full bandwidth and 90% of the time I get .8 Mbps out of my 400 meg service, keep in mind when I do a back to back speedtest with my iPhone I get 450megs down

I'm super frustrated with this. 

userGHTiuGjuDc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. We have 2 new phones that are only usable on wifi. Have been trying to reach sprint for 2 days through phone or chat and can't talk to a customer service representative  So frustrating 

userfr07AAc3oR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes myself and a friend of mine are having the same issue. Sprint told her that it's a Samsung issue.