Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Vong
Cosmic Ray

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have all my roaming enabled to allow data usage if I'm in areas where I'm roaming. 

Samsung_hUPnVMC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having connectivity issues with my Samsung Galaxy S9+ as well. My internet doesn't connect sometimes. Also my mobile hotspot is not working.

userBorv60i7qD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Preorder through Sprint. Sometimes it'll even say LTE but when I go to load a webpage the browser will say No Internet.

Makaroni
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBorv60i7qD wrote:

Same here. Preorder through Sprint. Sometimes it'll even say LTE but when I go to load a webpage the browser will say No Internet.

This is my issue as well. Highly annoying and frustrating

useri17USmIAxp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an S10+ also Sprint and have had no issues until I was in a specific area (South Bend, IN) and then saw many instances of people having the issues. When I left that area my data was just fine and have been since

Vong
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have areas in town where I know there are dead spots where I do get less than better service. But this happens every 15-30 mins and I can be anywhere and I would lose service. Phone is barely usable at this point.

userWXJzr4VVQN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Found a Reddit thread on this topic as I'm having the issue as well. It's an LTE banding issue... My phone had no data like everyone in here but my wife's phone is perfectly fine. I managed to get mine working again (only at 12ish Mbps though). For those wanting to give it a whirl:

Go to your dialer and dial ##3282#. This launches a menu.

Hit Edit > MSL > type 000000 > Ok > LTE > Band # > Disable > reboot phone

Some had success after disabling Band 41. I had to disable both 41 and 25. Now I guess I just wait for an update....

Vong
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone here tried to have their phone swapped out for another one of the same device and had success that way? I'm on my 11th day and was told I had 14 days to swap out if I needed to. I'm tempted to swap out and see if it helps, but if it doesn't, I may just have wait for a hopeful update.

userqeNwanSrxH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the problem lies in sprint sim car programing. so a new phone would not fix it. other carriers are not having this issue. this issue is depented on the type of tower you are connected to. that why somtimes its ok and somtimes not. was told by many people that a update would roll out to fix this issue(how soon hard to tell). trust me if its hardware related sprint and samsung would stand by it and replace the phone even after 14 days. EASY FIX (for now) got to settings-connections-mobile networks- and change network mode to CDMA that will put the phone in 3g which is faster then the slow 4g lte. got my s10+ too i have no data at home and work but have data in other towns near by. just got to manage this happens with new phone lunches they can have bugs.

usern5i2QQnHYz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! Did this and it worked!