cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave503
Asteroid

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problems. I have sprint but any other phone at the same location using sprint works fine.  So it's not Sprint, but Samsung doesn't want to admit there's a problem.  I wish they would at least admit they are looking for a solution.  Resetting network,  reset factory settings,  or anything else doesn't work.  Hopefully it's a simple update but might be the internal antenna 

user5sCvGKFnPI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I told them I wanted me s7 edge and they said it was past 14 days and I could not change anything on my lease. 

user3llD85e2k0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  Sprint kept leading me on with different troubleshooting options until my 14 day limit had passed.  Now I am stuck with a $1,100 phone that has the worst mobile connection I have ever heard of.  Sprint is so terrible.  To anyone who is reading this post;  avoid becoming a Sprint customer unless your life depends on it.  They are more terrible in reality than the horrible reputation they already have in the tech industry.  They are a complete garbage carrier outside of metropolitan areas with populations over 1 million people.

Highlighted
userTvRCFErym8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Vong wrote:

I preordered a S10 plus through Sprint and received it on March 6th. The first week of it was fantastic. The last 2 days have been horrible. I started experiencing mobile data connection issues. Basically as if I was in a bad spot with no reception. I would get this notification, "Unable to establish a wireless data connection" all day, throughout various times of the day and pretty frequent at that. I would drop down to 3G or no service at all. That made daily use a pain not having apps load properly or fully.

Today, March 17th, I chatted with Sprint online chat support and have done everything from updating PRL, profile, and making sure all the current updates were done. Sprint tech support even did some stuff on their end to try and help my situation, but I was told everything checked out on their end and no outages in my area that should affect my mobile data connections/service. Then at the end of the chat, I was told that it's a common issue at the moment with the S10's and that Samsung is aware and an update should be rolling out, so I just have to deal with it for the time being.

Is anyone else who has a S10 having mobile data connection issues? 

userNWxnldr7jY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre-ordered min S10+ from Sprint and recieved it on the 6th. I did not notice that I was not connected to the internet until the 15th. I've only been able to run my phone while connected to Wifi. Sprint customer service told me it was a SIM card issue, so I went and got a replacement SIM card from Sprint yesterday, but I'm still having issues. 

I just now did the Disable Band 41 and 25 and it seems to be working so far. Previously I could only get half of the posts on Instagram to load and none of the avatars would even show up, and now it is loading pages fine (without WiFi). 

Thank you!!

userWbrvN6lHBt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, I have the same problems ...the only hope I have seen, and I have talked to everyone is a Band41 and Band 25 problem...you must diable them in Programing mode.. I forget how you get there...use to know..Help

userUrTlqBZck4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you so much for coming through with a temporary fix! I was worried that I was the only one.
userZ7kc6gnRIG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you very specifically describe how to get into Programming Mode? Thank you!

userxGkmDSkPB3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you disable band 41 and band 25 

jon819
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Perfect fix. At this time is speed is awesome.  Sprint's fix was to set phone to CDMA (3G)  Thanks again for the fix

@userTvRCFErym8 wrote:

@Vong wrote:

I preordered a S10 plus through Sprint and received it on March 6th. The first week of it was fantastic. The last 2 days have been horrible. I started experiencing mobile data connection issues. Basically as if I was in a bad spot with no reception. I would get this notification, "Unable to establish a wireless data connection" all day, throughout various times of the day and pretty frequent at that. I would drop down to 3G or no service at all. That made daily use a pain not having apps load properly or fully.

Today, March 17th, I chatted with Sprint online chat support and have done everything from updating PRL, profile, and making sure all the current updates were done. Sprint tech support even did some stuff on their end to try and help my situation, but I was told everything checked out on their end and no outages in my area that should affect my mobile data connections/service. Then at the end of the chat, I was told that it's a common issue at the moment with the S10's and that Samsung is aware and an update should be rolling out, so I just have to deal with it for the time being.

Is anyone else who has a S10 having mobile data connection issues?