cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0ckgAVuuFJ
Asteroid

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so this is a complete joke, been 2 weeks now. Got my phone a little over a week ago from the actual store. Do i need to wait for an update or is it just not happening and do i need to switch phones or get off my family plan and go to AT&T or T mobile. Im sick of this, i cant even listen to music at work. Theres no point in bringing it into the store because i get amazing internet IN THE STORE OF COURSE so i know they wont listen to me. Been going on for far to long and for a company like samsung or sprint they shoulda had this fixed by now. Im just so confused on what to do. Wether to wait and MAYBE get an update if they are making one or just switch because there might not be one

userCncl88qti4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I brought it to Sprint, I started with the s10 and was having these issues.  I had them switch it to s10+ thinking it would be better and nope, I have same issues! 

At the Sprint store it seems to work better for some reason probably because that got big server there!

Highlighted
userVNGhlHAhq6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've also been having this same proble  with my s10+, I just tried the ##3282# and looks like it fixed the issue. 

Barbatosisking
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey gang, I just got my phone in the 13th and everything was working just fine and it seems on the 20th I've lost all connectivity while at work, it goes either into emergency mode or only goes into a 1xrttt speed. I've attempted a variety of solutions, cache wipe, network settings reset, even update profile using their #72786 . Yesterday it seemed to work a bit then I had to reactivate my phone which took until I got home for it to finally work. Now next day it's back to doing the same thing.

Anyone else seeing these issues?

Finley21
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A lot of people are having the issue, including myself. If you look it up on Reddit there is a huge thread about the issue.

Barbatosisking
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh alright I haven't jumped on the yet.

user7El88fcmXn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same exact issue. I called sprint today and support had me update my profile. Seems to work now. It's weird because I tried the same thing a day or two ago with no avail.

Samsung_g0Z5Ki7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All Sprint S10+ phones are having issues with the service and no fix in the near future. Took my phone back to best buy then switched to Verizon. Phone works great and excellent service.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on Sprint and no issues yet.  From what I am reading though some people had good service for a week or so and then just lost connection. So I won't say I won't have an issue, just that it's been great so far.

Samsung_g0Z5Ki7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All Sprint S10 phones are having issues with no resolution from them. Took my phone back to best buy and switched to Verizon. No more problems and excellent service. 20 year Sprint customer is now a Berizon customer.