cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok the LTE/CDMA seems to be working great right now. What should my APN be on? its on APN2 LTE right now

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's on default

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update/ Patch being released March 27, 2019 per Sprint  ... maybe wait a couple, 3 days more!  Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update will be sent on March 27, 2019 according to Sprint. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having the same issue . I'm so fing angry .this is my fifth day ..   did everything change sim .. ##78726# shiiieet .  Update pro , profile,  factory reset , . Sprint did their part ..  sprint cannot replace my phone for another one due to preordering from Samsung website.. I will never preorder a phone through a website. Better be doing it in a local store near you . That way if you have issues you can replace there. And not go through what I'm going..   sending my phone to TX .for a stupd technician check it . And not having a phone for 2 weeks ..  . 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJ1UQxAjpIW  for sprint try to set network mode to LTE/CDMA and if you are having issue with drop calls try to switch VoLTE off. Sprint VoLTE aren't stable yet and test the call after changing the settings.

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I feel your pain :/.... been dealing with mine since March 9... update coming March 27. 2019 according to Sprint.  Hang in there  ... this board had been great in helping ... I have so many tickets open between Sprint and Samsung.  Sprint finally called today to inform me of this update/ patch coming from Qualcomm.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same issue. Seems like the last update might have caused an issue. Waiting for Samsung to roll out a fix.......hopefully

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue the last few days. I have noticed a flashing screen glitch when call someone right above the percent sign of my battery. Can't hold a connection with any calls. I'm 100% positive it's the phone and not service. I have switched to my Galaxy S7 Edge and it works fine with the same numbers.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_8ZOjKrO the flashing light is proximity sensor that where you put your ear to the earpiece it will turn off the screen. There are some sensors lies beneath the screen.