cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luvlyt
Halo

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update/ Patch being released March 27, 2019 per Sprint  ... maybe wait a couple, 3 days more!  Smiley Wink

Highlighted
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update will be sent on March 27, 2019 according to Sprint. Smiley Happy

userJ1UQxAjpIW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having the same issue . I'm so fing angry .this is my fifth day ..   did everything change sim .. ##78726# shiiieet .  Update pro , profile,  factory reset , . Sprint did their part ..  sprint cannot replace my phone for another one due to preordering from Samsung website.. I will never preorder a phone through a website. Better be doing it in a local store near you . That way if you have issues you can replace there. And not go through what I'm going..   sending my phone to TX .for a stupd technician check it . And not having a phone for 2 weeks ..  . 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJ1UQxAjpIW  for sprint try to set network mode to LTE/CDMA and if you are having issue with drop calls try to switch VoLTE off. Sprint VoLTE aren't stable yet and test the call after changing the settings.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I feel your pain :/.... been dealing with mine since March 9... update coming March 27. 2019 according to Sprint.  Hang in there  ... this board had been great in helping ... I have so many tickets open between Sprint and Samsung.  Sprint finally called today to inform me of this update/ patch coming from Qualcomm.  Smiley Happy

user5KrRUOtd3S
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same issue. Seems like the last update might have caused an issue. Waiting for Samsung to roll out a fix.......hopefully

Samsung_8ZOjKrO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue the last few days. I have noticed a flashing screen glitch when call someone right above the percent sign of my battery. Can't hold a connection with any calls. I'm 100% positive it's the phone and not service. I have switched to my Galaxy S7 Edge and it works fine with the same numbers.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_8ZOjKrO the flashing light is proximity sensor that where you put your ear to the earpiece it will turn off the screen. There are some sensors lies beneath the screen.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
userd4ICPtkkmV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was wondering what that was. Thank you

Samsung_8ZOjKrO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. Interesting way to present it the sensor.

Issue must be just software I assume. Was fine three days ago and now I can't call anywhere without dropping connection. Switched to my S7 and held conference calls and was able to talk to people for more than a minute.

Hoping this gets fixed ASAP. I dont want to deal with Samsung support lol.