cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good luck currently on my 2nd phone and was told by Sprint there was nothing they could do for me. I was in-store TODAY as another customer was having the exact same issues as myself and they told us both to stick it out until a fix is figured out. They said it appears to be a software issue yet somehow my wifes S10 plus works perfectly and can run multiple devices through hotspot without missing a beat. I went to a local best buy store that has Samsung specific help and they acted like havent heard anything about this being an issue. I have realized after 7 hours of my day wasted today that at this point I currently have a very expensive paper weight.

Highlighted
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Software Patch getting released from Samsung OB match 27, 2019.

Chad1276
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I been reading this complaint frequently via the internet it seems to be very limited to sprint customers.

userZ7kc6gnRIG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, many T-Mobile customer as well (including me)

jwalk712
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sprint has horrible service and coverage. Change providers and the problem will go away.

user9Sjn85P4Hz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't been having any issues with my S10. My phone has working better then my S8+. When I have problems I go to the connections spot in your settings and click on your mobile network. Then click on your network mode and make sure it is in LTE/CMD and it should work better

luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes,  yes and yes ... really disappointed thusfar!!

Roaming / Location timeout / cannot send MMS messages .... I,  too,  have Sprint,  have been to the store 3 times,  they try and help but to no avail!  Hopefully a patch ... will be available soon,  if not,  going to request my old s8+ phone back.  I bought the s10+ / 1TB ... so not sure if that has anything to do with it.   Thank you for sharing!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and baseband version? Have you tried resetting the network settings on your device? Just as a heads up this will delete any Bluetooth pairing and any wi-fi networks you currently have saved to your device.

Vong
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Can I please have your full model number and baseband version? Have you tried resetting the network settings on your device? Just as a heads up this will delete any Bluetooth pairing and any wi-fi networks you currently have saved to your device.

Model SM-G975U

Baseband G975USQU1ASBA

userbR0CZgO3s5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me and my daughter both have been having the same issues. It's constant and bothersome. Although she complains more then I, since she's on Instagram all the time and it has not been loading, even some games and internet browser has been doing the same.