cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_9OC4BdH
Astronaut

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it just Sprint or my phone... I can't send MMS messages unless I am on the network... Not wifi.... If the phone they better fix that...

Tel864
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you turned on wifi calling in the settings menu in the phone app? If that setting isn't available you need to contact Sprint.

Savededa
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

MMS for every carrier only works on their network unfortunately. You can send mms over wifi if the person on the other end is using Rich Chat Service on their phone.

user76lWH1rNia
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I AM SOOO ANGRY WITH THIS NEW GALAXY S10PLUS! Sprint doesn't have a FIX, they've been trying since FRIDAY (13days from purchase) Today 16 days from purchase, they said , your phone is defective, go to where you purchased it and they can exchange it. I bought it at Sam's CLUB, now they said it's been 16 days we CAN'T EXCHANGE IT, you had to bring it back within 14 days! I am at my witts end!!!SOMEONE.... did you get this FIXED??? I have NO NETWORK CONNECTION, unable to send/recieve calls, text, or DATA..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does the problem happen when the device is in safe mode?

Highlighted
user76lWH1rNia
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how do i put it in safe mode? I have tried everythign the SPRINT people have said to do

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot. It should help.

userUF9wPvYoBJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have been seeing very weak network reception on s10 for my tmobile network which was a lot better in the s9 which I owned previously. Anyone seeing similar issues? Is it the network, software or hardware issue?

chapannya
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, it might just be that your phone is new. It may take some time for your phone to adjust to it, especially considering it's new. I have an S8 and every month my data resets, it doesn't work until I have used a specific amount, so maybe it's a matter of waiting for your phone to get used to it.

Martinozmania
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S10 Plus constantly loses its data connection and has much slower download speeds when it is connected. I've owned the S8 and S9 Plus with much better results.