cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to double check, have you attempted a soft reset?

userkgc2ck9BUN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, more times than I can count :-) 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.

userkgc2ck9BUN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

LOL, as I already said, I have reached out to them many times and they blame it on Samsung. Clearly, the S10+ is not worth the hassle for anyone to acknowledge and fix. Pretty said neither company seems to care enough to update its customers. Sigh. Stuck with a $1,000 brick.

Jana2beach
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem

Highlighted
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know your pain 

.. with this phone.  

I wad told on Friday that there would be an update/ patch on March 27.  Message came from Sprint  Update will come from Samsung.  Neither wants to take responsibility but it sounds like a software AND connection issue so I would say both have a play in this.  

Hopefully couple more days ... mine has been like this since 8th of March.  And you do have rights as a Consumer.   Samsung cannot hold you responsible for a defect of their causing.   Hope this helps.   Hang in there  Smiley Wink

userjclmnQSG1x
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same problem this is by far the worst phone I have ever owned, can not get an answer from my carrier or Samsung about the connectivity issues.

Shorti24
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I keep getting this too. After talking with Sprint they said it was a bad SD card. I went to Sprint and switched it out. After 10 minutes the issues keep happening. I keep losing data connection even when my bars show LTE with full bars. It's very frustrating. I have noticed this since about Thursday off last week 3/21/19. With all these complaints someone should admit fault and fix it!

luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have done all the "fixits" others have posted.    Been to the sprint store 4 times,  one brand new SIM CARD,  same issues.   Had 3 tech calls with Sprint ... finally next day they called back to say the update would be released on March 27, 2019.  In the meantime,  I have initiated a return with Samsung to replace this phone if the update does not resolve these problems!  Samsung E Commerce department did offer a $25 "inconvenience" voucher... not to mention  I traded my old s8+ in perfect condition in,  supposed to receive pair of free earbuds ... No part of this transaction has been pleasant!!  Wish I had kept my old phone until the kinks were resolved ... learned a valuable lesson in this.... however  I will be patient ... fingers and toes crossed 🤞🙏

m35ius10
Asteroid

Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having signal problems with my S10+ T-Mobile.