cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
westside80
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No Volte either. I have Volte with my unlocked 6t but not with my 10e.

userucPGBiL8lf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a nice camera and a neat organizer unless I'm on wifi the weird thing is i can go 5 miles down the road works perfectly i returned mine sticking with my s8 which works fine it all started when I got an update

userMBuLWvikfV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There must be some major issue going on. I got an s10 regular like 2 weeks ago and everything worked fine until like 2 or 3 days ago. Service barely works and calls and data would barely work. I went to a samsung store and they couldnt figure out the issue so they replaced it for me but my new phone wants to get the carrier update also and Im worried my new one will stop working if I update. Tmobile or samsung needs to FIX ASAP!

user2FfvVZoa2b
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly the same issue on my S10+. Can't make any calls, send or receive texts neither can I  use the data network. What's is going on Samsung?

user0ckgAVuuFJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Called sprint today they said theres a software update tomorrow for s10s not connecting
SumBetsch
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1st.. Just for clarification, when using wifi calling it does NOT use the cellular network one iota. Your phone is using the high speed internet wifi router as your tower. Now with that being said. Many wireless routers broadcast at multiple spectrums 2.4ghz and 5ghz.

As a Network engineer for a competitor of your cell company I would ask you if the wifi on your phone works else where aka work, Friends house etc.. If it's still an issue then yes thier may be a software issue on the device/s.

Now if it works fine elsewhere then the issue very well may be with the wireless router. Simplest way is to connect to the 2.4ghz if you connect to the 5ghz automatically and test or vice versa.

If that fails, then you will need to find out 2 things from your ISP. 1) What are your download / upload speeds. If it less then 10mb download and 5mb upload if may not work. 2) Is thier any update that needs to be applied to the router. The new Galaxy s10 line has new features to handle more advanced routers.

Finally, if all else fails. Inquire with sprint about a 4g Network Extender. The physical extenders do a much better job than wifi calling software on all phones.

Hope this helps

user9b8xMnXRhk
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm on Sprint and I've been having this issue since the day I got my S10+ three weeks ago. I had an S8 prior to that which had no issues, but now in the same locations, I'll show full bars but get told I'm offline or get the "Unable to establish a wireless connection" notification. I've run all the fixes Sprint suggested (update PRL and profile, restart, airplane mode) and it's gotten spottily better, but right now I'm sitting here with LTE at 4/5 bars and getting nothing.
userpglVll3Pk1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I managed to get my Phone swapped. no issues since with Sprint.  I even installed their updates.

Highlighted
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe an updated phone since the realized issues?  Thanks for sharing!

userOkIafz5OK2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Were you outside of the 14 day guarantee? I'm having the same problems everyone else is stating ever since 3/8, the day I activated the phone.  I'm worried about trying the software update since I've read poor experiences. I've been using a Galaxy device since 2012 (even had to return my Note 7 back then with the battery issue). And now it feels like Samsung isn't really taking much action to help their loyal customers.