cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzmMtvfgN10
Asteroid

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same problem. Phone will pop up message it lost LTE connection randomly, even though I have FULL BARS. Some people say the workaround is to disable some bands, but I dont want to do that. Shouldn't have to disable bands on the phone. They need to fix this, or replace the phones for good working ones.

userorxqcVTv0j
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the software patch update today.. hoping it will fix all issues. Looks like nothing changed with respect to LTE band switching issues.. next option is to replace the SIM and retry...

userCRowfbpTfY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope.  Got the update.  Didn't work.  Took the phone up to Sprint, they changed the SIM, cleared all Network settings, rebooted.  Still no LTE.  Word on the street is that there are NO issues on the Verizon branded S10+.  This is a Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile issue that they all need to resolve!  It is not a Verizon or a Samsung issue.

userZ7kc6gnRIG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

FYI: I have the same issue on T-Mobile.

Samsung is the one to blame here, though the companies should be making sure as well.

Savededa
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update released today

Highlighted
userlSOrjcTqkD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The update didn't fix anything for me either.

01SAMSUNGEXPERT
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Official. I spoke to soon. It is still intermittent on LTE and roaming. Says 4 and 5 bars. But no connection to internet what so ever at times..  Works great very little.  I was working all day so didnt get to fully test. Still wont send my texts either. So no sprint this update did not fix my issue. This is my 3rd s10+ since preorder. I will be returning after all my time and money I've lost. So people know all s10 phones are the same until your carriers adds their bloatware and ties it to their towers so problem lies with sprint. Livid bc of false hope. And for waiting thinking this Mainteneance Release Update would fix it. 

-01 SAMSUNG CERTIFIED EXPERT REP-
userBGqr3tZU0P
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Completely misleading.

I am in Plano, Texas, and I am still experiencing issues after the update today (3/27). A co-worker with an iPhone XS and Sprint has no connectivity issues, yet I am still getting no bars to roaming, and the constant wifi-calling location issue notification. Many other users on other threads are reporting that the patch has not fixed their issues as well.

userM0QT4ZWgaE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in Dallas and the Sprint update yesterday did not fix the issue for me either.

I'm back to disabling bands to get my phone to work 'normal'.

Have you tried that work-around? (Works for the Dallas-area.)

userZ7kc6gnRIG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same with T-Mobile. It's the phone.