Constellation

Re: Weak phone signal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even I'm facing the same problem which ultimately makes call drop 

userOHwZfpVu6Q
Constellation

S10 Plus Network Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Am also facing the Network issue within this short Span of time. I have been using all the models in Samsung since its launch from the day. But when i tried to contact theChat support they say i dont have a sevice center near my zip code and he chat executive Bharath M said "In this case you need to send the device to service center so technician will physically diagnose the device and will identify the exact issue with the phone and will fix." which is ridiculous. He is asking me to get a loaner phone from the carrier but mine is an Unlocked 1 TB Version and Purchased directly from Samsung.com. He is also saying Samsung wont Provide Loaner Phone which is  ridiculous. this is not the way they should treat the customers.

Samsung_qxQP74D
Astronaut

Network settings

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had to reset my network settings about 6 times since getting my phone. Anyone else having this issue? Is this normal?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Network settings

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There's another thread where people are having issues on T Mobile and Sprint. My unlocked model has been fine on Tmo aside from slow data.

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Samsung_qxQP74D
Astronaut

Re: Network settings

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have AT&T

Vido
Galaxy

WIFI CONNECTION ISSUES IN S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine started yesterday. My wifi of 866mbps that I usually use to game started giving me an error message that I'm not connected to a wifi when I'm trying to open the game. I thought It was my wifi so I reseted it multiple times and factory reseted it. Still the error message of I'm not connected to a wifi network poped up when I'm opening the game. I then went to school and connected on the fast school wifi and the error message still happened. Now I'm convinced that it's the phone and not the wifi network.

This year's realeses are so far the worst from Samsung. And they don't even care about customers since they won't read our posts and fix their problems.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WIFI CONNECTION ISSUES IN S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who is your mobile carrier? Have you ensured the device is fully up to date?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Vido
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My device is up to date. My phone is unlocked and my mobile data opens the game without problems. It only gives me error message when I use wifi

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting the wifi networks? Settings > Forget network? and Restarting your device and router?

We wanted to recommending giving this troubleshooting article a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001556/

Let us know if this resolves your concerns.

Thank you

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.