cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Savededa
Cosmic Ray

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

See here's the thing with that, every other phone on their network is working appropriately, except for the s10s. They keep pointing at you, and you keep pointing at them. 

When are the customers going to hear some information about what the problem is? 

Where is the collaboration? 

luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungLarry 

Which time are you referring to?  I've been in contact with my carrier, Sprint,  everyday since March  8th ... they have responded ....

On the flip side,  SAMSUNG HASN'T DONE ANYTHING except point fingers.   They want me to return phone,  pay ANOTHER $1500 to replace this one,  will refund,  AFTER they get this back and triage it!  <edit>   AND in the interim, I an am without phone .... I traded in my perfectly EXCELLENT s8+ ... so now I have NO BACKUP phone!!!

Let's start over,  got anymore advice??   :/

Highlighted
userSK3u17Vmi0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've ran my s10+ since launch on at&t, not had any mobile or wifi issues at all. Everything is working as expected.

Vido
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine started yesterday. My wifi of 866mbps that I usually use to game started giving me an error message that I`m not connected to a wifi when I`m trying to open the game. I thought It was my wifi so I reseted it multiple times and factory reseted it. Still the error message of I`m not connected to a wifi network poped up when I`m opening the game. I then went to school and connected on the fast school wifi and the error message still happened. Now I`m convinced that it`s the phone and not the wifi network.

Vido
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And It's not a wifi issue because my brother used his iPhone to log into the same Game with the same wifi also I used my tablet to login to the game with the same wifi and it worked. And it's not a game issue because my mobile data opens the game without getting the errors.

Rooster13
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  I've researched and tried every fix without any luck.  I just got off the phone with a samsung tech rep who provided me with a solution that I haven't read anywhere yet.  He told me to take my phone to a UBreakIFix to diagnose (FREE).  He believes it is a SIM reader issue (hardware).     Since switching SIM cards hasn't worked, software update hasn't worked, disabling bands hasn't worked,  I'm going to try it.  The only other solution that has worked for some is to get new device, which may not have a faulty SIM reader?  Anyone else heard of a SIM reader causing this problem??

userTjQ3lwBXQ2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have done everything in my power to fix the fact that I am only getting 7mbps of data since I got my s10+. I have even received a new phone. Sprint says it is an incompatibility with the new phones and they dont know why yet. (At least that is what my local sprint store says). I am getting upset and about ready to just switch to an Iphone!

usersZqrPNhAAV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My data's been horribly spotty since I got my S10+ and it's extremely irritating. I'm about to return it and go back to my 9+. Ridiculous that these companies can't properly test these things before release. Especially at the prices we are paying nowadays.

Redneckscot
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's Sprint for ya.

userdx0uHiiAzV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. My data is just awful since switching to the S10+. I'm getting very tired of this nonsense. Shouldn't happen with a phone of this price. Not sure if I'm more upset with Samsung for putting out a product that doesn't work on Sprint or with Sprint for not making sure the phone works right on their network.

This is ridiculous!