cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userdqPbh8Q1FQ
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sprint 3/27 update didn't work.  I have always had service in some areas, but it was spotty.  After the update, even the band 25/41 fix doesn't help.  Of course every time I'm talking to a Sprint representative, it ends up working.  Sometimes internet will work but text messages and phone calls don't - it varies. Samsung has been worthless, either send in the phone or travel over 2 hours to a Ubreakifix store, which have horrible track records.  No one is taking responsibility and it's past the return window for both Sprint and Samsung, and Samsung doesn't want to take it back under warranty... Stuck with a.

Savededa
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pointing blame like they did after the note 7,ans look how that turned out. 

Samsung we won't be mad if you actually help and actually look into issues, we promise! 

userUFd2W8msYt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey am having the same issue and sprint wouldn't help me. They turned me away and told me to contact Samsung. Now im reading your comment about samsung would not take it back even though is still under warranty . Why? So much money spent and the phone is not working the way it should. Never I would i take my phone to Ubreakifix more like keepbreaking dont fix.. I think the only option is changing Carriers............

user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like the latest update was security patch and a fix for power share 

userZ7kc6gnRIG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Except that some people like me are experiencing the exact same issue on other carriers. T-Mobile here, and a friend on Verizon now has the same issue. Both of us have the S10E, less than a week old. :-/

usergqmLtSZfSX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on my third s10+.  They all have the problem.  Nothing has worked to fix it.  I had no problems with my s3, s6 edge or s9+.  I wish I had my s9+ back.  It was working.   Now I'm stuck with a phone that is practically useless.  This problem totally changes the whole MOBILE phone concept.

Highlighted
userSJDm1WNtPE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed on ubreakifix. They bricked my phone. Their tech told me my S10 plus was having issues because my device is a 5g device and T-Mobile's network isn't ready for 5g. What a joke! 

luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From my first encounter with the Tech at Sprint (3 weeks I've had this issue waiting for resolution).. he said and I quote..." these phones are "searching" for a network that isn't there.  They are far too advanced for what is available!"

Makes perfect sense 

.. especially if people are getting them replaced and the problem is still there!!

Jhepoy08
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believed, there will be a thorough testing of the device on the network provider before they can sell it to people. That's why it does'nt make sense that network provider is not ready for this 5G thing. @samsung are you really advance that you forgot the basic usage of phones??? 

Lambosrule
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an s10 plus and have the same issue.