cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZ7kc6gnRIG
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone exchanged their S10 (I have an S10E with the same issue as everyone here) and gotten one that actually worked? This is my first Samsung after leaving my iPhone...probably returning this piece of junk and going back to iPhone. It ain't perfect but it does this amazing thing that cell phones are supposed to be able to do: Make phone calls that don't drop out unless the network itself is weak.

userawvCOEeUG8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having same issue. I upgraded to s8 and still have problems. They tell me reprogram blah blah. Nothing works. I wanted some kinda something maybe discount on bill they gave me more hotspot and I cant even use it!!!

userZ7kc6gnRIG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the repsonse I got from the poor tech support person who is told exactly what to say by Samsung: "As of now there are no reported issues on it."

Is this a joke???

Savededa
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Man we are all getting fed a line of BS. Searching for a network that's not there? What's that? 5g? Then why is Samsung releasing a 5g version of the s10 later! 

No issues reported? Then their tech agents must really be horrible at their jobs because I've called about it twice and just stopped because I felt like I was teaching the tech their job.

Unable to exchange unable to return at this point. Whoever mentioned class action doesn't sound like a bad idea  I'm about fed up!! 

user9b8xMnXRhk
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure what's changed but my connection seems better today.  Fingers tentatively crossed.

userNWxnldr7jY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is not working again after the update on the 27th. I disabled Bands 41 and 25 a week ago or so. After the update, I started getting "not connected to the internet" again. I went in and noticed the updated must've automatically re-enabled Bands 41 and 25. There is also "Band 41 PCII" now. So I went in an disabled all 3 and it works for a minute and then doesn't. I've tried every combo of having only band 25 disabled, only having band 41 disabled. Nothing works/helps. Ugh. So frustrating! Smiley Sad

Highlighted
userN8hUqJkGqg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having horrible issues. In some locations the phone connects to voice call okay. But in most of the locations unless I am on wifi calling, the phone hardly works. What a worthless piece of $1000 junk. I called Samsung yesterday and say the same story and act as if they havent head of this issue at all. They want me to take to ubreakifix and I dont want to. My network carrier is sprint and they have same BS. How do we get this resolved? Have been a loyal customer for samsung for 15 years but this is driving me nuts and crazy. What if we are in an emergency and cant make a call with this piece of junk? I also tried the band 41 disable work-around but didnt help. Yesterday's update didnt help. 

Today has been even worse! 

userIliQt4VhQO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is ridiculous, i've had my phone for nearly a month and I cant connect to interenet properly... in 2019! on the all new and shiny s10+ nonetheless!

just absolutely ridiculous!

still on the February 1 patch, no new update yet

Unlocked from samsung on sprint joke network

Mazrim
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing is happening to my S10+. Sprint is saying that the phone is not compatible with the network and they are having issues with all S10's not just the S10+ and the tech that I spoke to said some iPhones X's are having the same problem.

The QA teams at both Sprint and Samsung should be fired IMO. How do you release a new Smartphone and the thing that makes it Smart doesn't work?

usernkl6hdx0t7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot tell you whether or not Iike the S10+ because I never EVER EVER have service on it unless I'm connected to WIFI! I pay monthly to stream music and cannot do so unless I am on WIFI! I am constantly roaming and the error message below is always showing up!

I also want to know why I cannot search the web while I am on a phone call? Why is everything disabled?

My service provider is Sprint and I have had them troubleshoot my phone several times and nothing is working!