cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermBxroXEwxk
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10+ Network Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure this will work on T-Mobile but it's worth a try. I found a workaround online for Sprint issue with band 41 sticking. You're always an image of the work around. Try it out I went from two bars to LTE all the way up.

Highlighted
LANcort
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same identical issue I am in Chicagoland area. I just yesterday got a Verizon SIM card so now I have 2 accounts one T-Mobile and one Verizon with identical issues. Funny part is that when i am moving such as driving on the highway internet connection is perfect but as soon as I'm stationary I lose it all. For my phone March 6th, issue didnt start till March 24th. T-Mobile blaming Samsung, Samsung blaming T-Mobile and now Verizon blaming unlocked phone.

Any fixes suggested to network issues about Sprint issues did not help on T-Mobile and Verizon, including bands. I have attempted all troubleshooting steps including Factory Reset.

This is Samsung's issue that should be solved with software not refurbished phones with the warranty especially considering people have replaced their phones and have same issue.

I have called UBREAKIFIX and they told me that in past 48 hours they had 6 people come in with same issues. 2 were using unlocked version and 4 were using T-Mobile version, and that they can't do anything and recommend replacing the phone but that doesn't appear to resolve the issue. It is just an extra step to waste our time since no one wants to address this issue.

user5sCvGKFnPI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YESS! I ordered online from Sprint and phone was delivered. Problems started 3/24 and first phone call initiated same day. Sprint saying past 14 day return period call Samsung. Samsung says it will only repair. BRAND NEW PHONE. Back and FORTH!! At my wits end, In my town Danville, VA IT DOES NOT WORK at all without WIFI., May as well have a cord attached. If I go 1 hour SOUTH to Greensboro, NC it is perfect! No tower issues here they say. Just a weird and frustrating issue for a BRAND NEW $1100 phone 

Jax2foe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact issue everyone is talking about. I'm with sprint. This is a phone issue. I started having the ever since they pushed their last update. Mine was installed on March 28 2019. The issue started right after that. I called Samsung and they were no help. I have been a huge Samsung supporter. All my home appliances are Samsung. If this is how they going to address this issue on a $1000.00 phone. But I want my phone fixed NOW.

I have to walk with my Verizon hotspot in my pocket all the time now. I wish I had kept my S9 phone. 

@LANcort wrote:

Same identical issue I am in Chicagoland area. I just yesterday got a Verizon SIM card so now I have 2 accounts one T-Mobile and one Verizon with identical issues. Funny part is that when i am moving such as driving on the highway internet connection is perfect but as soon as I'm stationary I lose it all. For my phone March 6th, issue didnt start till March 24th. T-Mobile blaming Samsung, Samsung blaming T-Mobile and now Verizon blaming unlocked phone.

Any fixes suggested to network issues about Sprint issues did not help on T-Mobile and Verizon, including bands. I have attempted all troubleshooting steps including Factory Reset.

This is Samsung's issue that should be solved with software not refurbished phones with the warranty especially considering people have replaced their phones and have same issue.

I have called UBREAKIFIX and they told me that in past 48 hours they had 6 people come in with same issues. 2 were using unlocked version and 4 were using T-Mobile version, and that they can't do anything and recommend replacing the phone but that doesn't appear to resolve the issue. It is just an extra step to waste our time since no one wants to address this issue.

LANcort
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THIS IS REPOST, THEY MARKED MY ORIGINAL REPLY AS S P A M

usera9eJ56r3w1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue I called customer support twice the first time they directed me to UBREAKIFIX and the second time they told me to send it to the service team at samsung... I really dont want to waste all the time to send my phone in just for them to replace it with a phone with exactly the same issue  Samsung should just recall the retarded handsets and fix the issue

userFD1IJSthBD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue since last Wednesday.  Sometimes I can get stable connection for a few hours and sometimes no signal at all. Spent whole week calling Samsung and Tmobile and still no results. Tmobile says that they don't have any tickets open with similar issue but they will check my problem with connection. Samsung offered to send it for repair but not sure if it's worth sending. Phone was working fine for 3 weeks and suddenly it happened.  Sometimes it cannot even register on network and shows error message. Sometimes it shows 4g but no calls, no text, no internet is available.  

Samsung_KNP4rrD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue exactly and called Samsung they give me a ticket number and they said new update should fix this problem.

So I'm still waiting for the new update and it's been 2 days since I talked to them.

userHfzG7aqZfT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the similar issue with my s10 plus; lost data, drop phone calls, and failure to send texts. I'm currently with spirit and to my recent visit, they told me that the device is a total defect, simple as that...If I were you, I would return your phone as soon as you can if you still have your warranty. Samsung doesn't want to face it but THE GALAXY S10 SERIES SHOULD BE ON RECALL!!! And as of this moment, I still have a defect phone. I believed in Samsung a few years ago and now I'm starting to doubt that. 

userFD1IJSthBD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately it happened after 15 days of replacement period. So it can be only repaired under warranty.