cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9b8xMnXRhk
Asteroid

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's clearly not "a small number of phones" either.

Highlighted
LANcort
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep, and they marked my other post on another thread as s p a m....had to repost.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/S10-Network-Issues/m-p/542358#M10850

Rooster13
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Went to UBreakIFix.  They re-flashed the current software (ASBA), said they didn't have anything newer.  Waste of time, no difference.  I called samsung and reviewed all of the steps I've taken.  They wanted me to send it in to Samsung, who would send it to the official repair shop, which is 10 miles away from me.  I told them 5-6 days without a phone wouldn't work.  My phone only works reliably at home with my sprint magic box and wifi.  He said they can't push updates, carriers do that, even for unlocked phones.  This is my first unlocked and i thought that was sammy's job with unlocked.  Anyway, they agreed to send me an exchange.  I have to wait for case management to call me to confirm, ~24 hours.  They send me a brand new phone, i'll send back this one.   I still believe it's a software issue and would love to have an update pushed to not waste any more time.  They can't confirm the new one will have any different software.   I'll keep my fingers crossed that the new one works.   

userDYxhHC2pZy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another S10+ user here with serious cellular connectivity issues on T-Mobile. Figured I'd chime in just to help futher expose how widespread this issue is and how many loyal Samsung fans are becoming exceedingly frustrated with this issue. This is no longer a "mobile" phone. This is very serious. I have spoken with T-Mobile and with Samsung. Samsung acknowledged the larger issue and indicated they are working closely with T-Mobile. Hopefully, that will speed the deployment of a patch if root cause is ever discovered (assuming software can fix it). I lost patience and requested a warranty replacement.  While I'm expecting the new phone to encounter the same issues, the hope is that there will be a short span of time during which the phone works normally; buying some time for Samsung to deploy a fix.  It's really a shame. I do really like the S10+ and Samsung in general, but they are putting us S10+ owners in a very difficult position...tempting us to switch to another manufacturer (something that is very easy to do with T-Mobile jump-on-demand) when we'd really rather just have a working S10+.

user6oi72SZmp6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issues as everyone...new S10 +, Sprint carrier, no mobile network outside of WiFi.  Tried Sprint's tech support options with no change.  Did the software update last week with no change.  Took the phone back to the store (only had it for 6 days) & they replaced it, hoping it was just the phone.  STILL NO SERVICE.  It'll show full bars with LTE and still have no connection.  I asked the store what I should do if I still have network problems...they said to contact Samsung.  Really??!!  Someone needs to figure this out.  Quick.  For now, the Better Business Bureau website might be my next stop!!!

userUEj5BgD4mG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the US factory unlocked s10+.  I am using it on sprint and I have the same issues as everyone here.  Spoke to both Samsung and Sprint reps but they barely speak English and are totally incompetent as usual.  Thinking about switching to Verizon does anyone know if people are experiencing the same issues?

userLtUk2qWNKf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From what I've seen and heard all carriers are having data issues with galaxy s10 with a majority of cases coming from sprint. I've also read comments on websites where users from other countries are having data loss issues.

userUEj5BgD4mG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So is there anyone with reliable information when this whole situation will be fixed or we all gonna  Be left without normal service for three months?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an unlocked S10+ on Verizon and haven't had any connectivity issues at all. (knock knock). I haven't had any of the issues noted in this thread. (Connectivity and data loss) The ONLY thing that irks me is that I cannot access the diagnostic dialer codes on an unlocked phone. I've worked with the local Verizon store as well as Verizon 2nd Tier CS over the phone. No one can explain how or why Verizon has blocked access. (It doesn't even work in safe mode with the SIM out and having wiped the system partition cache). Mods here havn't been able to help either.

Again, as far as connectivity goes... no drops at all and reception is clear with VOLTE, 3G, and WiFi calling. I haven't been to areas with 1G yet so I can't testify to that quality. 

userUEj5BgD4mG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has the 4g LTE been working fine on verizon?