cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: s10+ signal issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend reaching out to your carrier directly who provides your mobile data, as it sounds like you are experiencing issues with your mobile data.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usernZNQ7svEyh
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is for sure a Galaxy S10 issue!! Samsung had a bad patch, I'm sure of it. I was on Sprint, same issue (Bands 2 and 4 do not work on my phone) moved to T-Mobile same issue. I had to turn off bands 2 and 4 and things work.  you spend $1000 on a phone that is inadequate! 

I have done everything tech support has asked of me and still the problem is still there. 

I have run multiple test and bands 2 and 4 do not pass data. I even will have 5 bars and it will not pass data. 

userAKldlgGzMi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To
I cannot reply to you, when I click reply button, there is an error.

utag.js:180 Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function
    at HTMLBodyElement.<anonymous> (utag.js:180)
    at HTMLBodyElement.dispatch (lia-scripts-common-min.js:183)
    at HTMLBodyElement.eventHandle (lia-scripts-common-min.js:151)

But I want to say, do you think this is a carrier issue? why other phone has no such issue, and if I restart phone or turn on and off flight mode, it can fix this isuse.

This strongly leads to network connection issue, I don't think this is a carrier issue.

userZlEP3EAZ2z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the exact same issue! Reached out to my provider (Sprint) walked me through doing a PRL as well as a Profile update. No good. It seems to be an issue that a lot of people are having with the S10. Have full bars as well as LTE, but device is still not connecting or is having slow speeds. Needs to be addressed by Samsung and providers.

user7hd3AoYyJ2
Constellation

Network issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung this is bull. I've been such a fan of Samsung but I recently got the s10 plus and it is trash. It drops my calls, is super laggy, I cant send photos or text anyone because it takes forever to go through. I'm paying for a phone I cant even really use. This needs to be fixed immediately. I am not a happy customer.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Network issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I ask who your Carrier is?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

surajbas
Constellation

T-Mobile S10 Plus network connectivity

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone having problem with their TMobile s10plus being connected to mobile network. S10plus has no problem connecting to Wi-Fi but it does not connect properly to mobile network. I have already changed my sim and factory reset the device. I have had this device for not even two weeks. Please help. also all the apps and the firmware areup to date

Charkatak
Cosmic Ray

I have S10e and no issues with t-mobile connectivity

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have S10e and no issues with t-mobile connectivity

userHVYR5KgTPc
Asteroid

Yes but I am on sprint took mine in known issue Samsung i...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes but I am on sprint took mine in known issue Samsung is working on slowing per sprint they say a fix is to master reset and they flashed my phone works somewhat better but not 100% bs Samsung needs to fix the issue

MKSTurbo
Constellation

Re: T-Mobile S10 Plus network connectivity

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue on the UScellular network. The only thing this phone doesn't do well is be a "Phone"!!! If the signal is low it dont ring and then I don't get the notification for the voicemail right away when the signal is good!! This morning I missed a work call at 5:43am and was notified until 1pm??? Sad!