cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rooster13
Cosmic Ray

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OK, so I just had a post removed by a MOD because it contained a link.  The link was for the CNET review for the S10+.  It was actually a very positive review, nothing derogatory.  Clearly no one on this thread has a tip or fix for this issue.  SO, I forwarded this thread to someone at CNET in hopes they are an S10+ expert and can join this thread to help us all out.  I really hope they have the solution we all need!

user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When this first started I tried disabling band 41 only and that didn't help. Went back to all bands in hopes a quick fix was coming but after the last update didn't help I went back and disabled both band 41's and band 25. Now I'm able to have a stable connection - it's not fast, but at least it's reliable. I suggest to everyone to stop driving yourselves crazy like I did & just disable the bands. EVERYTHING in my house is Samsung along with the Gear S3 Frontier and I really like the Galaxy Buds that came with my S10+ and really don't want to look at other options. 

userSJDm1WNtPE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you Samsung for allowing me to pay hundreds of dollars for a S10 Plus that worked for about 1.5 weeks.

Thank you Samsung for having me go through the same troubleshooting process and repeating the same thing over and over.

Thank you Samsung for telling me to take my phone to ubreakifix (ubreakicantfix) so they can brick it. 

Thank you Samsung for allowing me to send my phone in for repair.

Thank you Samsung for sending me an email about it's unrepaired and I will get it back.

Thank you Samsung for telling me that it was repair and it's being sent back.

Thank you Samsung for telling me that it was unrepaired and I will be getting a replacement.

Thank you Samsung for telling me that my replacement can take up to 14 business days.

Thank you Samsung for allowing me to spend my precious time with you, instead of my family.

To be continued...

Highlighted
Vido
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is sad. Samsung don't even care about their customers. I'll be looking to buy another phone from another company after using my s10 plus

Chazybaz13
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Disabling band 41 is the only thing that has helped my S10+ I can't believe that they aren't fixing this huge issue! Come on, Samsung!

userUEj5BgD4mG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone please explain to me why Samsung is not responding to any of this? 

Savededa
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can only think of a few reasons.

A: they don't care

B: they don't believe it's their problem

C: they aren't capable of figuring it out

usermAwJE2shHR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung. This is a serious problem. We need you to update us on the situation asap. We payed a lot of money for these devices and for them to not work in such manner is unacceptable. A brand new phone that cannot connect to its network in 2019 is ridiculous. Please stop pushing the blame on the networks. I am currently sending my phone in for warranty repair and I should not have to for a phone that's less than one month old. Now I'm stuck using a budget LG phone for 2 weeks while I send in my brand new pristine condition T-Mobile s10+. I feel cheated out of $1000. 

userRX3TataRWc
Asteroid

S10+ SPRINT NO WIRELESS SERVICE PHONE GETTING EXTREMELY HOT

JUMP TO SOLUTION
S10+ with sprint. No cell service, phone is getting extremely hot, and battery is draining within a few hours. Issue started last Wednesday after a security patch update that Samsung pushed out over the air. Called Samsung support line tonight, what a joke... They said that my $1,000 phone that I pre-ordered and received less than a month ago that they bricked with a security patch update last week cannot be replaced. Then the guy actually tried to tell me that Samsung didn't design the security patch. I've been driving around these last few days, losing my mind, scanning for open Wi-Fi networks so I can make phone calls, send messages, and check work email throughout the day as I now have no cell service. Unbelievably, poor customer service. I am completely shocked by their lack of response in handling this issue. As someone who has purchased nothing but Samsung electronics and appliances for the last 17 years and a huge brand advocate I can honestly say I think I'm done with the brand as a whole. Incredibly disappointed with Samsung right now.
USGCCACM1126
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10+ SPRINT NO WIRELESS SERVICE PHONE GETTING EXTREMELY HOT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hear your frustration completely, have you already tried a factory reset to see if it's a bug in how the patch implemented? You might want to see about doing an emergency software recovery through smart switch as well, as that fixed a similar issue on my Note 8 in the past.