Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Chazybaz13
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S10 plus keeps losing network coverage

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Sprint S10+ and also am having this issue. The update did not help at all!

EzDuzIt414
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Sprint and have tried EVERYTHING from Resetting ,hard resetting, to reactivating , All types of diagnosis from Spring Complete all to no Avail. The technician from the Sprint Complete app told me that Sprint itself should be ashamed for selling devices with so many problems... ESPECIALLY BRAND NEW.

EzDuzIt414
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sprint says they are aware of the issue. They are sending me a new phone and offered a whole 20$ credit. Smh lol

userH4nezJudY3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with my Sprint s10+

What number did you call?

Samsung_JfQXYep
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am amazed when i got advertisements about s10 model

usereq4aWH99Yg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine had the same issue I've wasted so many hours with sprint and samsung techs, I send my device back to Samsung and it supposed to be on its way back to me now hopefully they figured out...

user5iFFLJDn7A
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on T-Mobile and I had very bad reception...couldn't make calls out of my house etc.  Here is how I fixed it.  I reset my network settings and uninstalled any apps that I didn't need or suspected that the app could have ads or if I didn't trust the app.  I then rebooted my S10 Plus.   Seems so much better.

I hope this helps!

-Bill

userNKO7saV5X3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same issues it started off with just losing service having to turn the phone off and on several times to get it to work then the battery started to die super quick untouched the phone would go from 100% to 50% in about 30 minutes I took it into her repair store if they deemed that the board was damaged and needed to be replaced Samsung sent me another S10 plus different color than what I originally had purchased which is a bummer in two days of using this phone it is having the same reception issues and when I can make a phone call everyone says they can't hear me I take the SIM card out and put it in another phone and it works just fine and the same person that just said they can't hear me now says I sound great

userU2C6iNL9uo
Constellation

Weak phone signal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been using Samsung s8 from past 2 years and nerver had signal issue in my home but after I upgraded to Samsung s10 I am facing signal issues most of times I only have either no signal or 1 point .

Carrier : At&t

JTG55
Asteroid

Re: Weak phone signal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am not sure but it mite be something to do with att sometimes that happens to people