cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hawkphann
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I work for Uber and Lyft. Can't work because of the signal problems. I also drive for Amazon Flex. A 3 hour shift can take 5 hours (I don't get paid for the extra 2 hours), so if you're expecting a package on a certain day, you're not getting it. I filed Chapter 11 last year, so my credit is pretty much negative

@usertpM59CrkCc wrote:

So I’ve had the Galaxy s10+ since preorder. Camera works great and the screen is beautiful, but besides that ? I’ve had back to back to back issues starting from just trying to load my Samsung cloud backup information. The first couple weeks of having the phone I thought it was a sprint issue, but then I started being around WiFi again did test next to my stepdad and my mom both my phone and my step dads are terrible when on WiFi and cellular, and my moms is the only one without an issue. I would have calls drop on WiFi or cellular. Text messages would maybe send sometimes, couldn’t make any phone calls, if it did allow me to make a phone call it would cutout or drop the call. So I sent it in, and didn’t have it for 2 weeks, got it back it still had issues, so that same week I sent it back out again and another three weeks goes by so this last week of May they finally send me a brand new phone because the other one cannot be fixed, I start using it try to load my cloud backups and that fails same as the last one. Then I start doing WiFi test and that’s having basically the same result but like 5% better, I’m having the exact same issues, so now within my family 3/4 phones are not working properly. I’ve been using galaxy for years since the S2, and never had such a widespread issue.  I run a business, and cannot he having these issues, so I will likely be switching. Hope they fix this issue soon because I paid over 1k for my phone and SHOULD NOT be having these issues.

@usertpM59CrkCc wrote:

So I’ve had the Galaxy s10+ since preorder. Camera works great and the screen is beautiful, but besides that ? I’ve had back to back to back issues starting from just trying to load my Samsung cloud backup information. The first couple weeks of having the phone I thought it was a sprint issue, but then I started being around WiFi again did test next to my stepdad and my mom both my phone and my step dads are terrible when on WiFi and cellular, and my moms is the only one without an issue. I would have calls drop on WiFi or cellular. Text messages would maybe send sometimes, couldn’t make any phone calls, if it did allow me to make a phone call it would cutout or drop the call. So I sent it in, and didn’t have it for 2 weeks, got it back it still had issues, so that same week I sent it back out again and another three weeks goes by so this last week of May they finally send me a brand new phone because the other one cannot be fixed, I start using it try to load my cloud backups and that fails same as the last one. Then I start doing WiFi test and that’s having basically the same result but like 5% better, I’m having the exact same issues, so now within my family 3/4 phones are not working properly. I’ve been using galaxy for years since the S2, and never had such a widespread issue.  I run a business, and cannot he having these issues, so I will likely be switching. Hope they fix this issue soon because I paid over 1k for my phone and SHOULD NOT be having these issues.

for the next 7 years (I'm 57 y.o.), so I'm not too worried about telling Sprint to shove this device where the sun don't shine. I've already filed a claim with the FCC. 

userdDVL4q2Kxc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungQue - Thank you for the reply on this, however.... none of these fixes the issues.  Please, referrer to the NOT YET available "solution" from Samsung under the "Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers" trend.... which will consist on an OS update that is not yet available; therefore it CANNOT be yet considered as RESOLVED; since, Samsung has not yet made available such update.

userQ6orQkb6t8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the galaxy s10 plus and having similar issues. I cant send mms over wifi either. I also will have lte data then all of a sudden absolutely no service period. I restart my phone and its the same thing again. Ive never had this issue with my note 8. I have sprint as well. My friend last night at work who has sprint and an old apple generation had lte bars while I had no service at all for data, texting, and calls. 

userfr07AAc3oR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have the s10+ and so does my friend our carrier told her it's a Samsung issue and nothing they can do but offer a loaner until Samsung fixes the issue with a software patch.

userFYyDCpw3DY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At least you were offered a loaner Smiley Happy

My carrier representative offered me to buy a new device to use during repair process and to keep it for later "just in case" 

userJVDDX9uMK3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a note 8 and ever since I did the update this last weekend my phone only works with wifi I've lost my lte and 3g and text and call are only working 40% of the time. This software update suck plus they removed the software to edit pictures. 

Highlighted
Jhepoy08
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Expectation: high end s10+ phone

Reality: galaxy tab worth 1k$ that uses wifi only.

luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Sprint and just got s10+ ... am having so many issues!! I miss my 8+.  Cannot send MMS.  Keep getting "LOCATION TIMED OUT".  was on ROAMING for one whole day.  And nobody knows how to fix.   If I hadn't traded in my 8+, I'd be switching back and returning this and wait til they work out bugs.   What good is the fancy camera if you can't send MMS messages??

usercpTHB1mBky
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had nothing but problems with my service since getting the 10+ and it doesn't seem like anyone knows what to do to help.  Phones say that we have LTE but I get a notice saying we're maxed out on roaming data.  I'm paying almost $300 a month for junk

Mathew
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I have seen this issue to Mobile data isnt needed anyway use voice over LTE its gave me less dropped calls