cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mobile data and wi-fi issues - Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is marked as the temporary Solution until the update goes out to all and we have an accurate measure if it's not working still. We have not been given the exact date of release for this update. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Rooster13
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This thread should not be marked as SOLVED until a software update is released that fixes the problem we are having.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Users are waiting for the update to be received to their personal device. All updates are sent out in waves so while I say it has been released, your device just might not have it yet. You can always go in and manually check for new updates from your settings, or you can try updating through Smart Switch. If all else fails, speak with your carrier as they usually have the ability to push out new updates that are available. In the event the solution to update changes, the marked solution will change as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole 

Not entirely true... and nobody should "settle" based only on a 'Moderator' word.

The March 1st update caused my problem with s10+, the subsequent update,  March 27th,  did NOTHING to fix the issue.   I purchased pre order s10+ (1tb) from SAMSUNG with trade in (perfect excellent phone) .... NOT Sprint .... HOWEVER,  Sprint REPLACED MY PHONE ... with NO ISSUES! 🤗

I encourage those who have issues ... keep posting until you get satisfaction. Resolution ... di NOT SETTLE...

Horrible treatment by Samsung for what these phone costs  ... with problems for a MONTH ... no acknowledgement,  no assistance but denial.   Use your social media platforms. 

Sprint did right by me ... I went to a corporate store. . . 3 times,  i tried ALL of the fixes,    nothing worked ... this new phone, WORKS PERFECT!  I will not download the March 1st update ... I have updates set to manual ... no auto unless I KNOW I can trust it!

I will say this,  this phone is a GREAT DEVICE ... it's "more" phone than what the capabilities currently are or are reaching to achieve ... I think it got caught up on the "too much or more" technology than what is available or can handle!! 😉  

I think once we get thru the "bumps" ... it will be seen as the awemazing device it is advertised as!  

STAY YOUR COURSE! 👍👀

LennyPratt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so as we all know it is a samsung flaw in thier product. basic question is when will the UNLOCKED SM-G975UZWAXAA update going to be pushed? Sprint won't be doing it and . . . . . . look out big sammie will not provide a patch date just song and dance again. whoever mentioned class action we spot on, people are unable to rely on their phones for any type of work!!

Vido
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rooster I have unlocked s10+ and T-mobile is my carrier and I've never had this issue since the 6th of March. Even the s10 LTE is much more faster than s8 and S9.

Jhepoy08
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have unlocked from Best buy and in T-mobile but having issue with data. No signal at all. Happened after the 14th day.

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

theres alot of them is not working all across network, s10/s10+ that been updated. didnt work, and most of them end up have to be replace, so i believe the way it look like update wont fix it, but theres no one so far come forward said the phone issue after updated its fix, so it be nice to know, theres plenty s10/s10+ that is working just fine, updated ro not.

and of cuz s10lte faster then s8/s9, information have to be processing when download, faster processor more ram, its going to improve internet

user3PHscnxDFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just hung up Sprint - had to call because of disabling bands 25 & 41 I have gone over data roaming limit. SUPPOSEDLY an update is going to be released within the next 24 hours - we shall see 

userHOyqDI3cQT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went to my sprint store to have my phone worked on, they had it for 3hrs couldn't fix the issue. Said they didn't hear about a magical update that suppose to fix all our phone issues. I got tired of getting the runaround so I took matters in my own hands n went online to assurian n claimed for a new phone. They're replacing it for free. Saying they know of the known issue. The only thing that worries me is that its ppl on their 2nd and 3rd S10s replacements and the issue still isn't resolved smh. When my phones comes tomorrow I'm not updating it til the new update finally comes cause this is ridiculous. You guy make sure you ask your phone carriers for credit for not having signal service for March up til now. Sprint gave me $25..... Should be whole month credit lol.