cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userb6txLh3zF9
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wi-fi issues - Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue with losing network. Im hoping Samsung releases a update soon and fixes the issue. If not have go back to good old iPhone. Can't deal with phone not working anymore.. 

userKMd5N33bwq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am still on preorder phone and it seems to only be getting more ridiculous at times. I tried sprint and samsung and they pointed the finger at each other and i was told to wait it out by samsung. At this point i regret getting this phone

Svenergy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife and I ordered them back in Feb. and got them early on Release day.  We updated right away as you normally would and the phones worked great, great sound good service and so forth.  Then a few days later the service dropped no service dropped calls no data nothing.  We went round and round and round with Spring and Samsung each saying its the others fault.  Well ok its both your faults.  We took it to SPRINT and they said since I got it at Best Buy they cant help me and that I need to file a claim on the phone with my best buy insurance.  Thats 200 dollars and I might as well leave sprint and go someplace else and get an IPHONE.  We have had Samsugs since the GS2 and liked our phones now these have got to be the worst phones we have ever had and at this point I am almost sure were not buying any more samsung items because of how we were and are being treated.  Also the headphones are and were a SCAM.  fine print says only 130,000 avail and now I got a 130 dollar eCERT and guess what they are all sold out of almost everything except chargers and I was told that I can only use them to buy phone accessories.  I told them that if you click that item the Samsung watch comes up as one also and was told that I can not use it for that.  So now I am stuck with 130 dollars to buy a lot of samsung cases which are worthless.  I have and always will have an outerbox.  I think that SAMSUNG has let many people down and not sure I will keep a SAMSUNG will most likley do what I am not gonna like and that is get an IPHONE.  And no samsung watch but prob an IWATCH 4. 

Highlighted
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Use your social media platforms ... do a YOU TUBE  video ... if enough people affected by this speak out ... "someone" will respond!!  All these so called new phone critics "vloggers / bloggers" have NOT spoke out about this issue.   I continue to follow the board even tho my Sprint store exchanged my phone ... it's WRONG for Samsung not to release a statement regarding these issues!!

There is an article today about 5G and where it's available and the roll out nationwide by 2020.  My thought is this had A  LOT to do with it.   The phone is searching for 5G.

These phones are more phone technologically than the current available networks ... 

Worse case ... if there is an attorney in the house,  perhaps a letter demanding responsibility ... Consumer affairs ... BBB ... 

Silence. The lack of acknowledgement... speaks loudly of their Customer Service ... their responsibility ... at last check,  there are laws that PROTECT consumers ... especially when they purchase a BRAND NEW phone that does not perform!!  

Earbuds:  I, too, received e- certificate, supposedly earbuds are on backorder!  Were supposed to be sent with phone ... obviously, a lot of unkept promises!  Will check back when or if ... I receive them!!

Good Luck .... Smiley Wink

sidenote:  I was told that the Samsung department in a Best Buy store is a "Samsung" store within the larger.   They should be standing behind the product as a direct representative of SAMSUNG!!

Svenergy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sad part is that I should at least be able to use my E-cert to buy what I want not what they want me to want.  I would buy something else samsung but at this point I have 2 GS10+ that cost over 1000 dollars that I can use to just make the inside of the car look good.  But that is all they are good for.  The calls drop so often that my daughter off in college just says dad wait till you get home and skype me.  Your phone is usless.  Sad I cant even talk to my kiddo after 24 years of service and not seeing her for 5 years of deployments.  I feel bad when now i am home and i cant get a hold of her just to chat.  Heck I had better service from Iraq to home than here. Also honor your Ecert for any product not just phone trash.  Be a company that owns it not just pawns it off on others. 

CT123
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Brand new S10 plus. I cannot connect to LTE on Verizon. I can't send texts, calls are iffy, and using mobile data is almost impossible. I had Verizon reset network settings, changed out the sim card, reset the phone.... nothing works. Is an update coming soon for this issue? I've seen it is affecting spring and tmobile customers too. What can I do to fix this? I basically have a $1,000 phone that is useless without wifi.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.

CT123
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I already have reached out to Verizon 3 times. The phone was purchased directly from Samsung. There is nothing more they can do beyond what they've already done. It seems to be a problem with the new S10's since it is reported across multiple carriers. What can Samsung do to fix this?

Chavanator
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my phone on metropcs, metro even let me borrow a Motorola phone for a day to check if it was the coverage or the S10, there is an issue with the S10, the moto worked perfectly. Samsung doesnt want to admit it and just gives me the run around everytime I call.

useriu5RLhewG9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issues with Sprint. Very frustrating. Samsung and Sprint both have told me a software fix is coming, but until then I have a $1,000 pretty device that only works on WiFi.