cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wi-fi issues - Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue. Samsung has poor customer services for not admitting this issue. Obviously this is a major issue since there are plenty of people on here complaining about it under different networks. I had Metro and switched to AT&T and still the phone didn't work. I switched out the SIM card to a cheaper phone and the line works perfectly fine. I have been on the phone with Samsung since April 1, 2019 and every time they would mention to reset network settings or to go to my network provider. I have been up and down, between repair centers and Best Buy (who can't do anything about it since it's no longer under their 14 day policy). I called yesterday and they mentioned I would be getting a new phone shipped as soon as I shipped the non-working one. Today I was told that I have to wait for it to be repaired! 

Agents switch their answers every single time. Plus SAMSUNG is not admitting or simply disregarding that there is an issue. 

Maybe we need to escalate this to legal matters!

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A BRAND NEW  $1,000 PHONE SHOULD NOT NEED TO BE REPAIRED .... IT'S A BRAND NEW PHONE!!!   YOU SHOULD HAVE A BRAND NEW PHONE THAT WORKS!!

Samsung should be ashamed of their lack of responsibility and acknowledgment!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought it was just my phone. I have the s10 plus on sprint it just roam and drop calls. Hopefully Samsung push a update out as soon as possible. This is crazy!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke with Samsung and they said it's the android update that carriers sent out is what killed your phone. They are pretty much saying it's not our issue. I have not called tmobile yet. Samsung also said I can't return my useless phone either. They kept me on hold and I had to pretty much hang up. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to send my S10+ to samsung for repair. Finally got email today:

Original Problem:
CONNECTIVITY - DATA SETTINGS CONFIGURATION - NETWORK ISSUE 

Problem found:
LTE CALIBRATION FAIL 

Solution:
REPLACED PBA

Waiting for my phone back. Hopefully the problem was solved. Will keep you updated.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFD1IJSthBD wrote:

I had to send my S10+ to samsung for repair. Finally got email today:

Original Problem:
CONNECTIVITY - DATA SETTINGS CONFIGURATION - NETWORK ISSUE 

Problem found:
LTE CALIBRATION FAIL 

Solution:
REPLACED PBA

Waiting for my phone back. Hopefully the problem was solved. Will keep you updated.

so they have to replace PBA some parts, which mean they cant fix it with updates, i m assuming thats why they having issue to get a update to work. whatever the calibration fail soun dlike pba is not responding it, sound like the update brick the pba, and the late march update fail, so now they cant get it to work. i have a feeling this going to be mass replacement that they are trying to delay it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had to return my phone back to repair center because it came back with scratched screen. Got it back today. So far no problem with mobile connection. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, in my case since it my phone is unlocked by samsung i get the updates from them directly. Ever since I updated my phone on march 15. I have not recieved nothing but the run around from samsung. The last rep put me on hold and just hung up on me. I cannot use my phone that I paid for still.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I see we have no more answers than we did a month ago. Bravo Samsung, you've really outdone yourself with this one. Keep spending money on commercials and when people look on social media search for your product they see all of the issues.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1.CALL SPRINT FILE A TICKET SERVICE GET TICKET NUMBER

2. GET TRANSFERRED TO ASURION GET S10 REPLACED WITH NO DEDUCTIBLE AS LONG AS REP FROM ASURION IS AWARE THAT SAMSUNG HAS AUTHORIZED ...REP MUST TELL YOU SAMSUNG HAS AUTHORIZED AND YOU WILL BE FINE ..

help this work sorry for caps ..I love caps