cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wi-fi issues - Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke with Samsung and they said it's the android update that carriers sent out is what killed your phone. They are pretty much saying it's not our issue. I have not called tmobile yet. Samsung also said I can't return my useless phone either. They kept me on hold and I had to pretty much hang up. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to send my S10+ to samsung for repair. Finally got email today:

Original Problem:
CONNECTIVITY - DATA SETTINGS CONFIGURATION - NETWORK ISSUE 

Problem found:
LTE CALIBRATION FAIL 

Solution:
REPLACED PBA

Waiting for my phone back. Hopefully the problem was solved. Will keep you updated.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFD1IJSthBD wrote:

I had to send my S10+ to samsung for repair. Finally got email today:

Original Problem:
CONNECTIVITY - DATA SETTINGS CONFIGURATION - NETWORK ISSUE 

Problem found:
LTE CALIBRATION FAIL 

Solution:
REPLACED PBA

Waiting for my phone back. Hopefully the problem was solved. Will keep you updated.

so they have to replace PBA some parts, which mean they cant fix it with updates, i m assuming thats why they having issue to get a update to work. whatever the calibration fail soun dlike pba is not responding it, sound like the update brick the pba, and the late march update fail, so now they cant get it to work. i have a feeling this going to be mass replacement that they are trying to delay it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had to return my phone back to repair center because it came back with scratched screen. Got it back today. So far no problem with mobile connection. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, in my case since it my phone is unlocked by samsung i get the updates from them directly. Ever since I updated my phone on march 15. I have not recieved nothing but the run around from samsung. The last rep put me on hold and just hung up on me. I cannot use my phone that I paid for still.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I see we have no more answers than we did a month ago. Bravo Samsung, you've really outdone yourself with this one. Keep spending money on commercials and when people look on social media search for your product they see all of the issues.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1.CALL SPRINT FILE A TICKET SERVICE GET TICKET NUMBER

2. GET TRANSFERRED TO ASURION GET S10 REPLACED WITH NO DEDUCTIBLE AS LONG AS REP FROM ASURION IS AWARE THAT SAMSUNG HAS AUTHORIZED ...REP MUST TELL YOU SAMSUNG HAS AUTHORIZED AND YOU WILL BE FINE ..

help this work sorry for caps ..I love caps

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

***Update from Samsung today. 

I have been having the same problem. Pre ordered unlocked S10+ directly from Samsung, used it perfectly on the Sprint network until an update at end of March. Phone heated up and couldn't stay on LTE... only roaming with no signal. Sprint wouldn't help, Samsung referred me to the youbreakIfix place. They told me they could not fix, and that Samsung would need to send it back to have RF signals reset or something. 

I just called Samsung back today and this time the rep was very open about the widespread problem and this time acknowledged he knew exactly what was going on, unlike the last time. The rep today says that they will not send the phone in for repairs and that I need to wait for a software update. He stated it would be pushed out from 2 days to 2 weeks from now and I would just have to wait. He said he is "100% certain" that the software update will fix this problem that everyone is having. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
After a month of being bounced around, I went into the Sprint corporate headquarters store and they put in to replace my S10 plus and my S10 e phone. The phones are on backorder but I should receive it in 14 business days.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userap4jti2vBn I have the same situation as you. My phone just got an update but I guarantee it isn't the one that fixes it. Because my LTE is actually worse after the update and I quickly disabled bands 25 and 41. Hopefully the next update is as close as they say....