cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraETesE4Sxg
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wi-fi issues - Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this issue is not fixed reach out to me. I have many sources of phone's including an Android and apple. You can keep your own number and select a different service provider. Stephanie

Bscott4777
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same boat, I was with Sprint switched to Verizon and am still having the same issues, it's the phone not the carrier. I bought y S10+ directly from Samsung unlocked. Calling customer service the last 8 times has done nothing they don't care. I went to BestBuy today and bought a Motorola G7 to get me by until I can either ship it out or a fix comes out. BTW I get full LTE speeds with same sim card out of the Motorola phone

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it is not services provider issue, its the phone, theres issue with motherboard that i understand, that patch/updates hae something do with trying to fix it, i sure bypassing something or not sure, i havent heard anything ppl said after updates it works. so any of u that have that happen please speak up. but what i understand is that the update wont fix it. and most provider is replacing the phone. and is a 50/50 thing, right now they are back order so new set of phones coming out, so may be the new set is fix. use ur insurance and get the phone replace and do not update till a solid updates of a fix come out. think abou this, the phone work fine till it get an update came out and shortly after that it came out a phone fix update, so i think the first update was the issue. it mess up the phone. i do notice battery draining faster and theres a heat building on the phone. posible the updates drive the motherboard so hot it burn up something. now this is just a guess, not saying its true but is a possiblity. so

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

any of you have got the new replacement phones, and worked perfect, please tell us have you update the phone or no???

Highlighted
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I DO have a NEW phone ... and NO I have NOT UPDATED ANYTHING FOR FEAR OF IT CRASHING!  Phone works GREAT!

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!  Smiley Wink

SPRINT corporate store replaced mine even tho I bought pre order / trader in offer ... from Samsung!!

3 tickets opened with Sprint / 2 tickets opened with Samsung.   Manager at store handled everything for me ... 

Earbuds on back order.   Supposed to receive $25 e certificate from Samsung for inconvenience,  never showed up!!  Imagine that!!

user7amfAtpYeo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue. Samsung has poor customer services for not admitting this issue. Obviously this is a major issue since there are plenty of people on here complaining about it under different networks. I had Metro and switched to AT&T and still the phone didn't work. I switched out the SIM card to a cheaper phone and the line works perfectly fine. I have been on the phone with Samsung since April 1, 2019 and every time they would mention to reset network settings or to go to my network provider. I have been up and down, between repair centers and Best Buy (who can't do anything about it since it's no longer under their 14 day policy). I called yesterday and they mentioned I would be getting a new phone shipped as soon as I shipped the non-working one. Today I was told that I have to wait for it to be repaired! 

Agents switch their answers every single time. Plus SAMSUNG is not admitting or simply disregarding that there is an issue. 

Maybe we need to escalate this to legal matters!

luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A BRAND NEW  $1,000 PHONE SHOULD NOT NEED TO BE REPAIRED .... IT'S A BRAND NEW PHONE!!!   YOU SHOULD HAVE A BRAND NEW PHONE THAT WORKS!!

Samsung should be ashamed of their lack of responsibility and acknowledgment!!

Cj928
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought it was just my phone. I have the s10 plus on sprint it just roam and drop calls. Hopefully Samsung push a update out as soon as possible. This is crazy!!!

userb6txLh3zF9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke with Samsung and they said it's the android update that carriers sent out is what killed your phone. They are pretty much saying it's not our issue. I have not called tmobile yet. Samsung also said I can't return my useless phone either. They kept me on hold and I had to pretty much hang up. 

userFD1IJSthBD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to send my S10+ to samsung for repair. Finally got email today:

Original Problem:
CONNECTIVITY - DATA SETTINGS CONFIGURATION - NETWORK ISSUE 

Problem found:
LTE CALIBRATION FAIL 

Solution:
REPLACED PBA

Waiting for my phone back. Hopefully the problem was solved. Will keep you updated.