cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEBp6zTreQR
Constellation

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is bull!!! I contacted Samsung yesterday. They said I can't do anything until WHENEVER they send out the update (which they have no idea when). Makes me want to give iPhone a try. Oh and it's only happening with sprint customers.

userap4jti2vBn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone just ran the new update this morning. Did not fix the problem despite Samsung telling me last night that 100% it would fix the problem. Still no LTE or data that works. 

Rooster13
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got my first updates last night, unlocked sprint.  One was the ASD3 (installed), the other is the biometric (did not install yet).  I have a magic box and great wifi at home, so it's running great.  will report back after leaving the house. 

Additionally, i spoke with sprint again (OK city) yesterday.  He assured me that Sprint, Sammy, and best buy all know about this issue.  He told me that i could make a claim through assurion, even though i use geek squad insurance, not sprints, pay $75, get a new phone, and he'd give me a $75 bill credit.  It would obviously be a sprint locked.  Dude gave me his direct line so i think he was serious.  He also said that best buy should cooperate and process a free exchange since they recieved the memo from sammy on 4/7 about the "faulty" phones.   Going to BB again sounds like a load of fun.   If ASD3 still fails to connect, i'll call sammy first then best buy corporate.  If all of that fails, i guess i'll try for a sprint locked.    

Rooster13
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Forgot....since i hadn't recieved a software push since i bought the phone,  one rep told me to go to samsung.com to download the new software.  No, this mornging it still shows the january update.  Smart switch doesn't show a software update either, even when the biometric update is waiting on my phone to be downloaded.  If anyone tells you that's a way to get software faster, they don't know what they're talking about. 

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you serious????? Best buy got the memo? Geek squard told me 250 to replace the phone or take it up with Samsung, best buy had done me so badly, I will never buy from.them again. And Samsung give me a run around, assurion is mailing me a phone but is back order right now, and the update u speak off?????? Asd3???? I don't have that I have ac08, is this the new update that they coming out Tuesday or update that for unlocked phone???????

userfrwyJ64r1Y
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not a device issue. I "upgraded" from an S8 plus to the note 9 and loss all of those features and I am having the exact issues you mention above. If I knew that I would be taking several steps back, I would have kept my S8 plus.

Jaelow
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not just Sprint it is attached also I have a note 9 and am going through the same thing

GodsGab
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our note 9s are affected. 😭😭

userb6txLh3zF9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am on tmobile using s10+. I just got an update today and did the update. I stopped using wifi now and let's see if this fixed the issue. So far so good. I have not lost data connection.  This is the update that was sent out to my phone - http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G975U1/TMB/doc.html

Highlighted
Jhepoy08
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userb6txLh3zF9 wrote:

I am on tmobile using s10+. I just got an update today and did the update. I stopped using wifi now and let's see if this fixed the issue. So far so good. I have not lost data connection.  This is the update that was sent out to my phone - http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G975U1/TMB/doc.html

I did the update for that version but still no luck for my s10+ unlock from best buy. Showing full signal bars (LTE not showing) but no network at all.