cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My tmobile s9+ has been dropped calls, duplicating text messages, losing phone number from contact. Every since the first Samsung software upgrade in February. Help I have taken the phone to the store and called Samsung. I am about to throw the phone an send it back to Samsung in many piece this my 2 one.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your on tmobile, you should get the update now. I got mine in the morning today. Ever since I did the update my phone is working normal now. I have not lost data connection, no call issues, SMS are fine. If your on tmobile just do the update go in your settings and check for software update. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What's your software version? I only see a March update and none for April. I keep losing connection with data 50-70% of the time 

T-mobile

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lol theres an update the 16th? My hopes arnt high

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Neither am I.  Releasing a software patch to fix a hardware issue.  If this was a software problem it would effect all phones, not a small percentage.  This is clearly a problem with faulty hardware and they do not want to fork the bill for a recall.  My s10+ works fine but my wife's has had network problems since we got it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also think that the problem is a hardware issue, I notice that when the phone seems warm that I can't do anything with the phone that requires any sort of connection: ie Bluetooth, WIFI, or cellular. I think that there is a heat issue that causes havoc with any of the antennas in the phone. I am hoping that the software fix will help but if it does not I am going to try and get a new phone since I can't depend on it for anything and it seems to be totally random on when it seems to be warm and needs to be restarted to work again.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this exact issue and contacted Samsung customer support by phone, went through basic troubleshooting, and was issued a hardware repair free of charge.  I think they are aware of the issue and able to help since the device is still under the 1yr manufacturer's warranty.  Obviously we shouldn't have to put up with a broken phone out of the box like this, but here we are.  For those waiting for a software fix, I have doubts that would resolve this issue considering the decision to bring my device in for RMA was quick in my case.  I had to mail in my device so I have a bout a week before I get it back.  Thankfully I have my old S7 laying around.  Also, it's pretty disappointing how the carriers are handling their support around this major problem.  I was told by a Sprint repair technician to buy a new phone since I'm past the return period...what a joke. Anyways, I hope my story offers some good news. Good luck.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

who did you call?  I have the same problem. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@626DenaGURL wrote:

who did you call?  I have the same problem. 

+1-800-726-7864

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has someone got the update? Did it work?