cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4hAbcwmIcS
Constellation

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION
After rebooting twice and changing my connection from LTE/CDMA to automatic, IT WORKS!!!
userE8R1We1FXQ
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I updated and my data is working again😀I have full bars on LTE and it's working good. Hope it stays that way. I have an S10+ with Sprint.

usermBxroXEwxk
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am thinking about now doing a factory reset. It may be a last ditch effort. As of right now I had to disable 25 and 41 once again. Not stable at all. Later today I will probably be switching back to my S8+ which is still on Oreo. In my opinion I do believe that it is an Android pie issue. S8 plus cancelled the rollout after several reports of signal loss after update.

userU4lyH79vBs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sitting at home with full LTE bars showing, I turned off wifi for some web browsing to test.   Connectivity failure.  This is a big letdown.  I've had the phone over a month so I'm likely SOL on returning or exchanging.

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With ppl phone that is working, go do full test, speed test, CPU temp, I m getting some connection and some not, it is always gonna show full bar like many times, it doesn't mean anything. So far my test shows 1st test 13mb download with 0.3 upload, 2nd test 7mb down, 0.01 up, 3rd test 18mb down 0.9 up. Out of 8 test, 5 of them fail.

CPU usage on idle, 36percent to 91perecent up and down, phone lost 6 percent in less then 5 min. Band connection band 41.

Phone is warm to touch, vs connect to wifi only. Battery drain normal on wifi.

Problem still there but whatever they did, it's a patch, it made it connect long enough. As I m typing this I lost 2 more percent. 

So please all of you claim is working, full test ur phone, make sure it is working 100percent. 

userUEj5BgD4mG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone please ask unbox therapy on YouTube to make a video about this issue so it gains some recognition??? Its unacceptable to charge 1000 dollars for a phone that doesn't work and  not solve the issue?

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried but msg not going thru.

@userUEj5BgD4mG wrote:

Can someone please ask unbox therapy on YouTube to make a video about this issue so it gains some recognition??? Its unacceptable to charge 1000 dollars for a phone that doesn't work and  not solve the issue?

Highlighted
luvlyt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try leaving COMMENTS on the you tube page ... if a lot of people ... did that... might be inspired. Smiley Wink

user5XQJKtv0ge
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did the update this morning and ran some test just like the user above me. @userYljnkuYlEB 

FYI: Galaxy S10+ 512GB on Sprint | Preorder phone, been having LTE/Voice/Text issues since the first week of the phone. Could only make reliable calls on WIFI before the update.

I am located in Denver, Colorado. Running between Band # 25 and Band #26

Here are my results:

Speed Tests = ST

ST1: Couldn't Connect

ST2: Couldn't Connect

ST3: 1.24MB Down / 0.78MB Up

ST4: 2.55MB Down / 0.61MB Up

ST5: 1.86MB Down / 0.65MB Up

ST6: 2.59MB Down / 0.64MB Up

ST7: 2.53MB Down / 1.15MB Up

ST8: 1.75MB Down / 0.42MB Up

ST9: Coudn't Connect

ST10: Coudn't Connect

Had my GF call my phone once on normal and once on VoLTE, both calls went through and could clarity seemed fine. I was also able to send an MMS for the first time since I got the phone. The speed tests are very concerning being so slow of speeds, especially because of my area. Not quite sure what to do from here. Sprint doesn't seem to want to replace my phone (GO FIGURE) because it works sometimes....if it didn't work at all then they would replace (according to phone rep). My Galaxy S9+ never had any issues with calls, texts, data, while frequenting the same locations. 

user5XQJKtv0ge
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also, with further inspection it seems like when I am on Band 26 I get data and can run speed test but when it cycles to Band 25 I get nothing and it won't load. Thinking about disabling Band 25 and see what happens. Really dumb we have to diagnose these issues instead of samsung or sprint.....