cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try leaving COMMENTS on the you tube page ... if a lot of people ... did that... might be inspired. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did the update this morning and ran some test just like the user above me. @userYljnkuYlEB 

FYI: Galaxy S10+ 512GB on Sprint | Preorder phone, been having LTE/Voice/Text issues since the first week of the phone. Could only make reliable calls on WIFI before the update.

I am located in Denver, Colorado. Running between Band # 25 and Band #26

Here are my results:

Speed Tests = ST

ST1: Couldn't Connect

ST2: Couldn't Connect

ST3: 1.24MB Down / 0.78MB Up

ST4: 2.55MB Down / 0.61MB Up

ST5: 1.86MB Down / 0.65MB Up

ST6: 2.59MB Down / 0.64MB Up

ST7: 2.53MB Down / 1.15MB Up

ST8: 1.75MB Down / 0.42MB Up

ST9: Coudn't Connect

ST10: Coudn't Connect

Had my GF call my phone once on normal and once on VoLTE, both calls went through and could clarity seemed fine. I was also able to send an MMS for the first time since I got the phone. The speed tests are very concerning being so slow of speeds, especially because of my area. Not quite sure what to do from here. Sprint doesn't seem to want to replace my phone (GO FIGURE) because it works sometimes....if it didn't work at all then they would replace (according to phone rep). My Galaxy S9+ never had any issues with calls, texts, data, while frequenting the same locations. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also, with further inspection it seems like when I am on Band 26 I get data and can run speed test but when it cycles to Band 25 I get nothing and it won't load. Thinking about disabling Band 25 and see what happens. Really dumb we have to diagnose these issues instead of samsung or sprint.....

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The note 9 is no better does the same thing

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update worked for about an hour. Then quit working. Back to not being able to text or make phone calls.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, and mine is actually worse than it was

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same. Didn't have any issues before the first software update, actually. Now I bounce from LTE to 3G to Roaming at random while sitting in the same spot. Super annoyed.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening with our phone too. Says 4G he can't send texts at times and if he manages to make a call it isn't clear and will drop, we have a different carrier than sprint. My wifi doesn't even help with this.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an upgrade on Sprint that i wanted to leave for the S10. I guess it's not worth it considering all the issues? 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Steeler1994 wrote:

I have an upgrade on Sprint that i wanted to leave for the S10. I guess it's not worth it considering all the issues? 

I think it was the initial batch of preorders and early adopters. Besides it sounds like Sprint is mostly taking care of customers who have purchased from them and swapping out phones. Samsung on the other hand is being cheap about he whole thing. I would risk getting it from Sprint.