cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an upgrade on Sprint that i wanted to leave for the S10. I guess it's not worth it considering all the issues? 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Steeler1994 wrote:

I have an upgrade on Sprint that i wanted to leave for the S10. I guess it's not worth it considering all the issues? 

I think it was the initial batch of preorders and early adopters. Besides it sounds like Sprint is mostly taking care of customers who have purchased from them and swapping out phones. Samsung on the other hand is being cheap about he whole thing. I would risk getting it from Sprint.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S

@mkenny28 wrote:

@Steeler1994 wrote:

I think it was the initial batch of preorders and early adopters. Besides it sounds like Sprint is mostly taking care of customers who have purchased from them and swapping out phones. Samsung on the other hand is being cheap about he whole thing. I would risk getting it from Sprint.

Sprint is NOT taking care of there customers. I have been waiting for a replacement for over a month....file a complaint with BBB if you are not being helped. Seems like the only way they are required to remedy the issue. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So could this be an issue with launch versions of the phone then? Think getting one now could be an issue? 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As a former Sprint Customer, I can pretty much say all of you guys issues I'm more than likely because of Sprint and not because of Samsung. I'm currently a T-Mobile customer and have no issues regarding Wi-Fi or connectivity or calls and dialing and MMS messages.

at one point I thought about going back to Sprint because of their deals and after the first call I realized I was not able to do simultaneous data and voice and the next day I returned all the equipment and vowed not to do it again. I would press you all to consider your choice of carrier.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Contracts are a thing unfortunately. After my contract is done, im leaving the carrier for sure.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Ken_Graham wrote:

As a former Sprint Customer, I can pretty much say all of you guys issues I'm more than likely because of Sprint and not because of Samsung. I'm currently a T-Mobile customer and have no issues regarding Wi-Fi or connectivity or calls and dialing and MMS messages.

at one point I thought about going back to Sprint because of their deals and after the first call I realized I was not able to do simultaneous data and voice and the next day I returned all the equipment and vowed not to do it again. I would press you all to consider your choice of carrier.

I had this same issues on T-Mobile with my wife's S10+. In this case it is clearly the manufacturer.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You can do data and voice simultaneously on Sprint.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I let T-Mobile buy my contract out from Sprint back in 2013. They got my phones as well.