cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken_Graham
Asteroid

Re: Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As a former Sprint Customer, I can pretty much say all of you guys issues I'm more than likely because of Sprint and not because of Samsung. I'm currently a T-Mobile customer and have no issues regarding Wi-Fi or connectivity or calls and dialing and MMS messages.

at one point I thought about going back to Sprint because of their deals and after the first call I realized I was not able to do simultaneous data and voice and the next day I returned all the equipment and vowed not to do it again. I would press you all to consider your choice of carrier.

Steeler1994
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Contracts are a thing unfortunately. After my contract is done, im leaving the carrier for sure.
mkenny28
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Ken_Graham wrote:

As a former Sprint Customer, I can pretty much say all of you guys issues I'm more than likely because of Sprint and not because of Samsung. I'm currently a T-Mobile customer and have no issues regarding Wi-Fi or connectivity or calls and dialing and MMS messages.

at one point I thought about going back to Sprint because of their deals and after the first call I realized I was not able to do simultaneous data and voice and the next day I returned all the equipment and vowed not to do it again. I would press you all to consider your choice of carrier.

I had this same issues on T-Mobile with my wife's S10+. In this case it is clearly the manufacturer.

Savededa
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You can do data and voice simultaneously on Sprint.
Ken_Graham
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I let T-Mobile buy my contract out from Sprint back in 2013. They got my phones as well.

knucklesdamone
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally wised up and left Sprint and I've never been happier and I have no more dropped calls or waiting for Internet to speed up it's already perfect..Verizon is the way to go after being on Sprint for years

Highlighted
Steeler1994
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Did you get a S10 on Verizon then? How is that working compared to Sprint?
userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is nothing do with sprint, read the forum before assuming it is, Verizon/tmobile/att/sprint all have issue, if ur phone is working, great! Alot of us phone is not working, where updates can't fix it. It is not signal issue, we are getting full bar with LTE, and voice and data drop issue. Where internet can't connect, where during a call it drop and also bad sounding voice call. And again ppl r having full signal while all this is happening. 

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I m getting my replacement phone ship to me soon, do I update it or not?

Rose4uKY
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@knucklesdamone wrote:

I finally wised up and left Sprint and I've never been happier and I have no more dropped calls or waiting for Internet to speed up it's already perfect..Verizon is the way to go after being on Sprint for years

I've had Sprint since 2001 and I've always had friends with better signal on Verizon at certain places we were at we had no signal and they did. We bought unlocked noye 8s so we could switch but we never did. I think it was expensive and I was on and I will grandfathered plan with the work discount for Sprint so we stayed cuz we're mostly on Wi-Fi anyway. Even my 9 plus was better than the 10 plus I just got but anyway we've been having problems with our phones and we just switched to Verizon last Saturday but we're still having some LTE issues and they're saying it's because we still have Sprint software on our phones. don't know if that's true but going to go take it somewhere tomorrow and have them reflash software and see if that helps. Cuz Verizon it's better than Sprint where I live. and the other day I couldn't even look something up on my phone standing in line at a store in the lady in front of me was looking up the same thing on her phone and had AT&t with signal and I didn't. This whole mess with the S10 is just crazy and Samsung says they're coming out with an update and they took down my husband's IMEI number. And then I realized my phone's acting up too but his is worse. And sometimes it will say 4G LTE with a couple bars but still won't do anything. And how do I test my signal is when I start speaking a text if it doesn't work and sending pictures little spin and spin. but I don't know I read that it's software I read that it's hard where people are getting motherboards replaced I don't know if Samsung even knows.